Preference #98: On Tour

Harry: Stifling your giggles, you put your hands on his chest, pushing him out from under the table. “You have to go to your soundcheck!” you tried, but he wouldn’t budge. Crawling beside you again, he whined, “Let me back in! They’ll find me!” Still pushing him back, you continued laughing, until he grabbed your legs, tugging you towards him. “If they see me, you’re going down with me,” he whispered, reaching out to tickle your sides. Hiding your face in your arms, you avoided his broad smile for the sake of getting him where he needed to be. Letting your ruckus subside, he dragged you over to the tiny couch set in the middle of the dressing room. Making sure you were situated comfortably on top of him, he rested his hands on your back, ensuring you didn’t fall. “You know, I’m really glad you’re here. Like really happy,” he mumbled into your neck. Keeping quiet, you hummed in response. Pressing a kiss to your collarbone, he relaxed his body further, cozy enough to doze off. From your spot, you could hear Louis stomping down the hall. “Quick, quick, get up! We need to hide,” you said, pulling him off the sofa. Groaning, he followed, once again finding himself underneath the table with you, covering your mouth with his hand until yet another person failed to find you.

Liam: Panting and sweaty, Liam approached you with open arms. “Another successful show,” you greeted him, “You were amazing, as always.” Kissing the tip of your nose, he walked to the dressing room, his arm slung around your shoulder. “What are your big plans for tonight, Liam Payne?” You asked, settling into the cushy chair in the corner. “We’ll,” he started, pulling his shirt off his shoulders, “I had this great idea. We go back to the bus and we get in my bunk and we lay down and we sleep because it has been such a long day.” Putting on your best pout, you whined, “What? Liam’s not gonna have any fun tonight?” Liam laid down on the sofa beside you, letting out a long breath full of resignation. “What do you wanna do?” He asked, reminding himself that you only came around so often. Picking up the sleepy look in his eyes and the heavy steps he had taken around the room, you concluded, “You know what? Getting some extra sleep doesn’t sound too bad right about now.” He gave you a tired but relieved smile, happy you had obliged to stay with him. “C’mon, it’s been a long day, big man,” you said, extending your hand out to his.

Louis: “Louis, we’re gonna get caught. Louis,” you hissed from your spot inside the tour bus. Waving a dismissing hand at you, he checked the surroundings to ensure there was no one around to foil your plans. Dashing across the parking lot, he led you by the hand, nearing the center of what ever city you were in that night. “Come on, you gotta live a little, right? I’m a rock star,” he urged you. “You’re just an idiot, that’s what you are,” you replied. Halting in his tracks, he stopped you, “Enough of that. Tonight we’re having fun. Just you and me and who cares who sees us, okay?” Nodding shyly, you continued along your path, finding yourself in the middle of all the lights and stores and running away before any teenage girls had the chance to do so much as widen their eyes at the sight of Louis Tomlinson. And the mini adventure continued into the early hours of the morning, you and Louis half stumbling back to the bus, steps slowed by fatigue. Leaning against the bus, Louis pulled you in, making you stand in between his legs. “Lovely night, yea?” he whispered into your ear, planting a kiss onto your lips, “Let’s go back inside. Make sure they didn’t miss us too much.”

Niall: The sun had fallen past the skyline, its rays still peeking out from behind the buildings, fighting to stay visible as the darkness took over. “Hey Ni, come check this out,” you called from the balcony. Padding over, he snuck his arms around your waist, “What is it?” he asked. “I don’t know, I just thought it was pretty,” you mused. “What city are we even in?” you wondered aloud. “Truthfully, I don’t even keep track any more, each one’s just more amazing,” he replied, burying his face into your neck. “Let’s just stay out here forever.” Letting out a low whine, he stepped back, pulling you with him down onto the thin, worn pillows. Resting his back against the rough floor, he made sure to keep your head on his shoulder, wrapping his other arm around your hip. “This is nice,” he mumbled, “Why can’t you come around more often?” Turning your body to face him, you traced the faint outlines of his muscles through his shirt. “You know why,” you answered distractedly. “I know, but - ” “Hey, enough of that,” you cut him off, “Let’s just enjoy this, okay?” Taking his sigh as a sign of approval, you nestled yourself deeper into his arms and closed your eyes, dozing off in front of the city.

Zayn: It was frustrating, almost. No matter what, you two wouldn’t wake up. No matter how much noise any of the boys made, you two remained asleep. Letting out a groan of frustration, Niall collapsed onto the couch, face down. “Why don’t they ever wake up? They don’t even do anything,” he called out, the words muffled by the sofa. Behind the curtain of his bunk, you stirred, finally aware of the noise around you. “Zayn, Zayn,” you whispered, seeing if he’d wake up. “Let them make all the noise they want, you’re staying here with me,” he mumbled in response, placing a hand on your head, guiding it back to his chest. Shifting his body to engulf your own, he added, “We won’t be able to do anything with them around, might as well stay here.” Accepting his wisdom, you relaxed into his arms. From outside, you heard Niall react to your plan, “I heard everything, you know. That’s what you’re gonna do about it? Real grown up, guys.” Playing innocent, you remained silent, waiting until he left in a huff. “See, I told you it’d work,” Zayn said, pressing a kiss to the back of your neck. You could hear the satisfaction in his voice. He was never one to lose, and today wasn’t about to be an exception. “What do we do now? We’ve got all the time in the world, don’t we?”