Preference #58: You are kissing and someone walks in

Niall: The intensity of Niall’s kiss surprises you as he pushes your body up against the wall of the dressing room. His mouth moves skillfully on yours while his hand makes its way under your shirt. Tiny bumps rise out of your skin wherever his cool fingers hit. His other hand rests on the nape of your neck, holding your face to his. Your fingers tangle themselves mindlessly in his blond hair. Niall’s lips stray from your mouth and travel down to your neck for a few moments before he pulls away and looks into your eyes with his clear blue ones. His breathing is heavy and there is a little smile in the corner of his parted lips. This time, it is you who pulls him back, kissing slow at first and the once again picking up speed and intensity. Neither of you notice when the door the the dressing room busts open and a thoroughly amused Louis stands in the hall with a cheeky grin. “Niall!” he exclaims with a laugh, making his presence known. Niall is almost three feet away from you in a matter of seconds, his face completely drained of color and his hand trying to tame the blond mess atop his head. “Shit, Louis!” you shout while trying to get your shirt to lay normally on your body. “I didn’t know you had a girl in here, mate,” Louis teases. Niall’s face turns bright red and you have no doubts that yours is the same color. The Irish lad opens his mouth to try and give an excuse, but is unable to form words (a first for him…) “We’ve got to get set to go on stage,” Louis says, extending his arm out for Niall. Niall takes the spot under it and before leaving turns around to look at you, his face almost back to its normal color. ”I’ll see you after the show, babe,” he says with an apologetic smile. Louis then turns around, a smile still spread across his face. “Yeah, he’ll see you after the show, babe,” he says with a wink.

Liam: “I’m going to go get more popcorn,” you whisper over the sound of the action film that you, Liam, and Zayn had been watching. Picking up the nearly empty popcorn bowl and stepping over both boys’ put-stretched legs, you make your way through the dimly lit room and into the kitchen. When you walk through the doorway, your free hand feels around on the wall as you try to find the light switch. Once the light is on, you set the bowl on the counter and place a new pack of popcorn in the microwave. The intense sounds of the movie are suddenly paused and you see the obvious shadow of Liam walking to the kitchen. You hop up onto the counter as he walks through the doorway and places two empty cups on the counter next to the bowl and takes the few steps he needs in order to get to you. Liam takes the spot between yours knees and leans in, placing his soft lips on yours. His hands grab your hips and he pulls you closer to him. The way he kissed you seemed to be filled with purpose and you figured that Liam wanted Zayn to leave almost as much as you did so that the two of you could have a bit of alone time. One of his hands moves from you hip and delicately rests on the spot between your neck and shoulder. “Is something burni—,” Zayn begins from the doorway, “oh, god, I’m sorry.” Liam pulls away and lets out a quiet sigh before turning around and walking over to open the microwave, where inside lay the burnt pack of popcorn. You hop down from the counter and run a hand through your hair, blushing. “I didn’t.. I’m…,” Zayn laughs, eying Liam and giving him a little wink. Liam joins Zayns laughter. “Well, I’ll just let you two get on with it,” Zayn smiles, zipping up his coat and bakcing out of the room.

Harry: “Babe, I promise. No one will walk in on us,” he assures you, “they’re all getting ready for the show tonight.”  “Yeah, but anything’s possible,” you retort. Harry leans his head back, laughs a little, and takes your hand in his before he takes a step closer to you. “(Y/N), I promise,” he whispers. The low sound of Harry’s voice sends shivers down your spine and causes you to forget what you were going to say next. You close you eyes and breathe in the scent of his cologne as he takes another step closer to you. His lips hit yours and his large hand moves from the back of you neck and down to your waist, where he slips his hand under your shirt and then pulls away for a moment, removing the shirt from your body and throwing it on the floor next to your feet. Before kissing you again, Harry’s gaze meets yours. His green eyes look at you with a fierce purpose that makes your heart skip a beat a goosebumps rise on your skin. He kisses you again and the two of you make your way across the room to the couch against the wall without your lips coming apart. Laying on the couch, Harry on top, you kiss with intensity that leaves you breathless almost immediately. His hand travels over your lacy bra and bare skin, down to the waistline of your jeans. A few more minutes pass until the door to the room is burst open and Liam comes walking in. Harry jumps off the couch and smooths his hair, giving Liam a small, innocent smile. Liam’s hand shoots up to his face and covers his brown eyes to shield them from the situation. “I am so sorry,” he sputters out, backing up, laughing sheepishly. Your face burns red with anger and embarrassment. Harry bends down and picks up your shirt, tossing it over to you. You swiftly put it over your head and shoot Harry an enraged look. Harry offers you his disconcerted face and turns to look at Liam again. “Liam, it’s fine you can open your eyes,” he laughs. Liam steps over cautiously and looks at you. “I’m so sorry, (Y/N). I should have knocked… It’s just usually we, uh,” he tries to explain. “Liam, it’s really fine,” you confirm, though still embarrassed.

Zayn: “Do I look alright?” you ask as you step out of the hotel bathroom and give a little spin, showing off the dress you had decided to wear to go out to dinner with Zayn. He sits up in bed and looks you up and down and then smiling up at you. “You look beautiful,” he says, extending his hand. You smile, blushing, and take a step towards the bed, taking Zayn’s cold hand and a seat at the edge of the bed. He scoots closer to you, placing a hand on your thigh. You can feel the iciness of his touch through the material of your dress. He leans in more and you can smell the spiced scent of his cologne mixed with stong smell of smoke woven into his clothes. His hand moves from your thigh to your cheek, where he gently caresses your face with the back of his hand and rests it on your shoulder. The touch sends chills throughout your body. He kisses you then, his lips delicately moving on yours. You can tell that as the kiss becomes more fierce that he is trying not to mess up the hair that you had speant hours working on, but, in all honesty, you would not have been too upset about it if he did. You hear the door to Zayn’s hotel room open then, and the distinct voice of Niall echoes around the space. “Shit,” Zayn whispers sharply, still kissing you, “I forgot I gave him a key in case he needed anything while I was asleep earlier.” Zayn’s chisled face only lingers a few inches from yours before Niall enters the bedroom and laughs. Zayn rolls off of you, seemingly not bothered by the Irish lad’s presence. “Am I interrupting anything important?” Niall jokes. You and Zayn both blush, him running a hand over the dark stubble on his chin. “Nah, we were just getting ready to go,” Zayn replies, giving Niall a cheeky smile and wink. “Yeah, right,” the Irish lad laughs.

Louis: “I’ve got to be set to go on in five minutes,” Louis calmly expresses before placing his lips on yours again. “It’s been ages since I’ve seen you though,” you complain, though you know he has to go preform. “But, babe, I—” he begins with a chuckle. “I know, you’ve got to go on stage,” you moan, steeping up onto your toes and planting one last kiss on his lips before he must go on stage. Louis’ hand places itself in the middle of your back, pulling and holding you closer. His lips travel from yours to your neck and back again. His hand moves down and rests on your hip, just above your bum. The way his lips skillfully moved with yours made it near impossible for you to think about anything else, until the door to the dressing room was opened by a frantic Harry Styles. Harry acted as though he had not seen anything, but a layer of amusement in his voice hinted that he could not wait to tease Louis about the situation later. “Louis Tomlinson! We are meant to be on stage in a matter of minutes and here you are, making out with your girlfriend!” Harry emphasized. half jokingly. Louis laughs and quickly gives you a peck on your cheek before rushing out of the room with Harry, who you can hear already teasing Louis.