Preference #81: He helps you when you have a bad injury

Harry: Harry was a good driver, but not this time. Harry was keenly watching the road when he dropped his phone. He bent down to retreive it and only looked away for a quick second when he heard a loud honk ahead of him. He quickly jerked to one side to move away from the car that was hurdling towards him. You weren’t expecting that sudden turn and you ended up having a head trauma.

It wasn’t serious but that was a blow to the head. You had headaches from time to time and Harry was always there to help you. Right now, you were having one; and it was intense. “You alright, love?” Asked Harry, who was sitting right besides you. You didn’t even have to respond for Harry to get the memo and run to the bathroom to get the aspirin. How’d I get so lucky as to have a boyfriend like Harry?, You thought to yourself. Harry was the reason you were happy.

Niall: It was raining outside and it didn’t say anything about that on the news. You just wanted to run towards your car as fast as you can so you wouldn’t get soaked to the bones-and that’s exactly what you did. However, since you weren’t prepared for the downpour, you had slipped down the small flight of stairs and twisted your ankle. You sat there for a while before one of the staff faculty members helped you to your car.

Niall was completely devastated when you told him you twisted you ankle. He got even more upset once he saw that you were also wet from the rain. He did everything he can to help you. He wrapped your foot with bandaids and kept your leg on a raised platform, like a pillow. Whenever you got up to get something, he would gently pull you back down and get it himself. You thought his attempts to keep your foot from further damage was absolutely cute.

Liam: What started out as a cute game of footsie, turned out into a heated kicking session. You and your friend were sitting in the back of McDonald’s’ restaurant eating your fries and burgers, when you nudged her foot. You jokingly kept going at it until she thought it was a game of who’s stronger. She kicked you as hard as she could and fractured your leg.

Liam was worried on the inside but calmed on the outside. He didn’t want to worry you anymore than you already were. He did what the doctor told and cared for your leg. Liam gave you tea and put a nice ice bag onto your leg. He was happy that he could comfort you but he just couldn’t wait for your leg to heal.

Louis: You played football(soccer) for your school and you were pro. You dodged everyone who tried to steal the ball and you easily scored a goal even with the hardest goalie. This game, you were the best player there, you had your guard up and you were running full power. Just as you were going to kick the ball into the goal, someone had tripped you. You instinctively held your hands in front of you and broke your wrist.

Louis was by your side at all times. He was bloody mad at the person who did this to you, even though that person did foul out. Louis took your mind off your injury by making you laugh. However, school was now hard because you broke your good hand and now you could write. Louis helped on your homework and your friends kindly helped you at school. The doctor said it will take about 3 months for your wrist to heal but Louis stuck with you through the time.

Zayn: You loved dancing. You weren’t a dancer but you can still bust a few moves. That is, till you busted your hip. You were just dancing to your favorite song when you get a bit too into it. You ended up thrusting your hip hard against the nightstand and the vase fell right on your hip.

That was a painful experience but Zayn was there helping most of the times. He would draw pictures of you in the hospital bed and would take selfies even though you look like a clomplete wreck. You were now going home but you had to use crutches. Zayn found your struggles to walk adorable and carried you bridal style anywhere you’d like.