Preference #86: Your water breaks

Liam: “What?” Liam croaked, completely unprepared for the statement that left your mouth. Suddenly becoming panicked, he rushed from room to room, grabbing all you needed before guiding you out to the car. “Let’s go have this baby.”

Zayn: “Hey babe why is there a puddle..” His eyes trained to the space where you had left the couch. With fearful eyes, you turned and locked with his gaze as suddenly realization clicked in his deep brown eyes. Shooting up off the couch, his hands went to support your waist as he guided you outside. “Let’s go.”

Louis: “Louis,” You squeaked in fear, poking your head from the hallway bathroom. When he didn’t answer, you tried again, slightly louder. “What is it?” His head ducked into the hallway from the living room. Chewing on your lip, you whispered, “My water broke..” He was at your side in seconds, gently guiding you toward the garage. 

Niall:  ”Hold on, it what?” Niall asked over the phone; a rhetorical question. You let a small cry of fear mixed with pain leave your lips as you said, “Babe, I’m scared.” You could hear him moving around before he spoke sternly, “Stay right where you are. I’m coming to get you.”

Harry: Your hand froze on the bathroom doorknob, to scared to even move from that spot. “Harry!” You cried loudly into the house, fear seeping clear in your tone. You heard loud footsteps patter across the house before he appeared. He didn’t even ask as he rushed to you, hands supporting you as you limped toward the garage. “Let’s go have our baby..”