Preference #35: Maroon 5 inspired

Harry: (She Will Be Loved) He watched you cry, he watched you get hurt time and time again but he would wait as long as he needed to before you finally saw how much he loved you. He would drive for miles to see you, no matter what time it was. No matter how many times he had you, it was never enough. He craved you, needed you all the time but he knew he had to compromise. He would always be there for you, no matter how long it been since you saw each other last. He knew how you would hide alone in your car when things got rough, knew you better then you knew yourself and he knew that goodbye meant nothing and deep down you knew that too. He just wanted to make you feel beautiful and loved. 

Liam: (Misery) It was a game to you. You would reel him in, you would love him for the night but you would never let him make you his. You were slowly killing him, you had him bad but he was fighting for you. He is desperate and confused but he didn’t care. He stayed around, he liked the chase. You were different, you were worth it. You made him miserable but he was even more miserable without you. 

Zayn: (One More Night) You two went at each other like it was war, you threw things, doors slamming, dysfunctional  For some reason he couldn’t stop loving you, its like you took away all the logic he had, he went back for more. He told himself he would only stay with you one more. No matter how many times he tried to say no, he lost his words as soon as your lips came close. He said it a million times but he always lost his strength, he was stuck to you like a tattoo. No matter what you did or how much you fought he couldn’t stop loving you and that drove him crazy.

Louis: (Payphone) You were tired, tired of the fighting and you had to come to terms with the fact that you two were coming to an end. He was your first, your first love and now he would be your first heartache. You were burnt out, you couldn’t take it anymore. You thought you were living a fairy tale but you were fooling yourself. If happy ever again existed he would still be holding you and you would still be happy. 

Niall: (This Love) He wanted you, needed you. You were suppose to be a one night stand, no strings attached but he wanted more. You were different but you were leaving. You never were going to return to him but somehow you stayed in his heart. He had many one night stands but you were always there.  Your goodbye took a toll on him, he was determined to find you again, to make you stay. He refused to say goodbye again.