Preference #62: Sleepover

Harry: It’s innocent but indulgent fun, your body pinned underneath his larger one, legs entwined with his and his curls tickling at your nose. You’ve never felt so giddy, unstoppable giggles falling from your lips as he steals kiss after kiss from you. He pulls away, his body hovering over yours as his thumb traces along your lower lip, swollen from all of he kissing. “I don’t want you to leave,” he whispers deeply. “I can’t let you go tonight.” Another giggle leaves your lips as you nod, Harry’s grin can be felt against your lips, ready to continue the cheeky sleepover.

Niall: Your body still trembles, the last of your pleasure fading away as Niall collapses on the bed next to you, one of his long arms winding around your waist as his lips press into your hair. The sound of heavy breathing fills your room, your breath matching up with Niall’s. “Are you staying?” You whisper through the darkness to him, your fingers gently playing with his hand resting on your stomach. Soft lips trail down your cheek to your jawline, sweet kisses pressed to your skin until you start to laugh. “I can’t get enough of you,” Niall murmurs into the crook of your neck. “Of course I’m staying.”

Zayn: “Go to sleep, love,” Zayn chuckles, long calloused fingers tracing over he bags under your eyes. “You’re sleepy.” “I can’t sleep with you watching me like this,” you reply, another wave of sleepy-drunk giggles bubbling from your lips. Zayn rolls his eyes and leans forward, his forehead pressing to yours and his lips lightly matching up to your parted ones. “Go to sleep,” he whispers between kisses, his lips ghosting over your lips to the tip of your nose, over your closed eyelids. A deep chuckle vibrates from his chest when you stifle a yawn, knowing he’s won. “Go to sleep now, baby.”

Liam: Your body attempts to shoot up as you awake from your nightmare, your head and heart pounding as you try to calm yourself down. A strong arm keeps you anchored to the mattress, pressing into your waist and pulling you close to the warmth of Liam’s torso. “It’s alright, you’re safe,” his voice whispers into your ear, Your heartbeat calms as Liam’s hands rub your back soothingly. “Why are you still here?” You ask him as you glance at the clock, the time far past how long Liam normally stays over. “You talk in your sleep,” Liam replies, pressing a kiss to the tip of your nose. “I just wanted to stay and keep you safe. I’m here, I won’t leave.”

Louis: “Y/N, wait!” Louis’s hand eagerly grabs your hand and travels up your arm, clumsily tugging you back to him. His blue eyes widen as his forehead rests on yours, the alcohol in his breath heavy as he breathes. “Are you sure you’ll be able to get home safe?” He slurs. “Maybe you should stay.” You laugh softly at his proposition, pulling away from him. “I drove us here, Lou,” you remind him. “I’ll be fine.” Louis’s face falls, lower lip jutting out as he scrambles for an argument. “B-but. You should stay. Stay with me tonight.” His touch softens on your arm, his body crumpling to make himself look as weak and vulnerable as he can. “Sleepover, I’ll feel better if you do.”