Preference #4 1D song/lyric that reminds him of you

Liam: “Back for You. So tell me nothings gonna change, yeah, and you won’t ever walk away.“ 

It breaks Liam’s heart every time he has to leave you, how he has to watch tears fall down your face, and has to deal with you not being beside him for months at the time. Liam loves you and his worst fear is that one day you will walk away from him.

Niall: They Don’t Know about Us. They don’t know I’ve waited all my life/just to find a love that feels this right.

Before Niall met you, he wasn’t really looking for a short-term hookup. He knew that if he waited long enough, his princess would come. And when you came into the picture, he knew that his princess finally found him.

Harry: “Kiss You. Don’t you know you got what I need, looking so good from your head to your feet, come on, come over here”

Harry is cheeky and protective towards you. He can’t stand the thought of someone else taking you away from him, so he likes to kiss you on the cheek to let others know that you were taken. And whenever you both are walking hand in hand down the street he can’t help kissing you softly on the lips.

Louis: Stand Up. From the moment I met you, everything changed. I knew I had to get you, whatever the pain.“ 

From across the room, Louis knew that he wanted to get to know you. Louis now smiles every time he hears those lyrics because even though there was pain, watching you with other guys, it was worth it because you were now all his.

Zayn: “Little Things. It’s you, It’s you they add up to. I’m in love with you. And all your little things.

Zayn finally found out all of your insecurities, even though you tried so hard to keep them a secret. He now makes sure that you know you are beautiful. He still stares at you in disbelief when you make a bad comment towards yourself before he says “Stop that, Y/N! You are so beautiful.”