Preference #56: You have a sleepover when hes horny

Harry: You and Harry have been best friends since you were young so having him sleep over at your house was never an unordinary circumstance. Even when there were a few other girls and boys invited Harry claimed the spot in bed next to you, everyone having fallen asleep. You and Harry stayed away, talking for what seemed like hours until you could keep your eyes open no more. It was the middle of the night when you felt it, somehow ending up spooning with Harry, his hard length resting on the back of your thigh. You laughed to yourself, knowing his little secret that he always got that way when he was with you.

Louis: “Just kiss me or something.” Louis whispers into your ear again, making you blush. Everyone around your house has started doing their own thing with the person of their desire, Louis making it evident that his was you. You couldn’t deny that you wanted to but you wanted things to be more private, a room full of teenagers no way to be together for the first time. You leaned over anyway, giving him a small his, sighing as he continued to trail his lips and fingers over your body, a display to be seen by all. “Louis.” You breathed against him, holding on to his hands so he couldn’t reach you any longer. “Fine, but I really really want you right now so, bedroom?” He giggled, lifting you from the couch to take care of the both of your desires.

Niall: “Just pop in a movie.” You called from the kitchen, pouring popcorn into a bowl for you and your friends. You walked into the living room, taking a seat beside Niall, your hands already digging into the bowl while the unknown movie loaded. “What’d you pick out?” You asked, looking over to Brian. “I just put on whatever’s already in there.” He sat down, the movie beginning. Almost instantly everyone in the room realized it was a porno, but no one bothered to move or stop it. You were all watching intently, Niall’s hand reaching out and grabbing yours. There were no words between the two of you as he place your hand beneath his blanket, pants already undone so that you could feel and relieve his hardness just as he reached to you, giving you the same relief of pent up pleasure.

Liam: “My parents are right next door.” You place a finger to your lips, getting Liam to quiet down as you pull him up to your bedroom, leaving the rest of your party downstairs. “No one told you to bring me up here.” He winks, pulling you over top of him on your bed, a squeak coming from your mattress. You slap his chest playfully. “I do believe your exact words were ‘Babe, I’m so horny. Let’s go to your bedroom.’” You laugh, leaning down to kiss him. He only smiles, cheeks a little red as he blushes. “Yes, and I still am so—“ He cuts himself off by flipping you over so that he’s on top, leaving not only your parents but the rest of your friends suspicious about the activities at your slumber party.

Zayn: It’s not necessarily a sleepover, just a night out with Zayn that ends at your place. Everyone stumbles into your house, landing in places from the floor and couches, all the way up to the guest bedroom. Zayn has other things in mind, grabbing your hand and taking you to your room, pulling you down with him. He tastes of alcohol and cigarettes but when in his eyes you can still he his adoration, giving him what he needs, all of you.