Perference #6: How you meet:

Niall: You’re late for work and you keep cursing to yourself, it was your first day and you could almost see the faces of disappointment which the people at the office would have when you finally arrive. London was hectic today and it was all because of some boyband having a special concert. You couldn’t really care less, sure they were gorgeous when you were younger but you had out-grown them and finally realized that you have no chance ever to even meet the boys. All of a sudden you feel ice cold liquid all over your body, you look down to see Coca-Cola all over your shirt. “Holy shit! Watch yourself twat, some people have jobs to go to.” you scream whilst wiping off as much as you can with some napkins. You look to see who the guilty person was and your jaw dropped. It was Niall. You’d recognize his face anywhere even though his jaw lines had matured a bit. “I am so so sorry, I didn’t see you there, it was traffic and I really do apologize!” his puppy eyes were pleading. “Oh no no no, it’s my fault. I am so sorry for talking to you like that. I shouldn’t have really. I’m just stressed out and-” you caught yourself blabbering and you just started laughing. He looked at you confused. “This is just not my day.” you say with a smile. “You know what? Let me pay you back with some coffee, it’s the least I could do after putting you through this.” he smirks. “Sure, why not.” you almost stutter. He gave you his number and told you to call him. After a quick hug he ran to the backstage entrance with the food he had left.

Zayn: The rain is crashing against the window and the storm is incredibly strong this evening. You were visiting your folks’ house because it was Christmas break. You were glad to get away from the big city for this time a year. It felt like home to be treated like a princess by your family and relatives. But for now, no one was at home. They had all gone to your grandmothers house to help her with getting the house ready for Christmas the next day. You had just arrived so you didn’t feel like doing a bunch of work. Instead the speakers in your old room were blasting some really loud music, having no neighbours had never felt so good. All of a sudden you hear a banging at the door. You assume it was your family so you ran down the flight of stairs to greet them. When you open the door it was definitely not your family you standing there, instead it was a man shivering and barely talking because of the cold. His chocolate brown eyes pierced through your eyes and you gasped for air before you could even say a word. “Hello?” you look at him. “H-he-hello, my name is Zayn and I really need to use the phone.” he gets out the words. “Sure, come in come in. Don’t stand outside and freeze to death.” You run inside to find the phone. What were you doing? He could be anyone, a crazy killer or maybe someone here to rob you. Then it hits you, Zayn. You had heard it before, you just couldn’t remember where. You finally find the phone and you run back in to the hallway. “Here it is, sorry for the delay.” you hand him the phone. “My car broke down about a mile away from here, your house was the closest.” he takes the phone and starts dialling. “Oh yeah, I know. Here on the countryside it’s as close as it gets.” you sit down quietly. “Louis, mate. It broke down. The piece of shit that people would call a car. I need you to come and pick me up.” he almost started shouting. “It’s Christmas tomorrow, I just want to get home. I’m at-“ “Glaesbury Road 93.” “-Glaesbury Road 93. Yeah, see you in a bit. Thanks, mate.” his face calmed down. “He’ll be here in a bit. Thank you so much, uhm…” “(Y/N)” “Thank you so much (Y/N). You were very cool for letting me in, most people wouldn’t.” he smiled. “Oh no problem, I’m sure you’d do the same.” you sighed. After talking for a while you could hear the car pulling up and it didn’t take Louis long to shout Zayn’s name so he gets out. “Thanks babe, here’s my number. I’ll need you to call me so I can see you when I’m not so frozen.” he winked and put a card in your hand. Your heart started racing and it turned out to be quite a good night.

Liam: You were walking with your boyfriend through the movie store. Another night simply just watching movies as every other night, it occurred to you that you might be half the income for the store. You pass through all the familiar covers of the movies you had already seen and decide to move from the comedy section to the animated films one. Your boyfriend is playing video games violently with the cashier of the store. He just wasn’t the same fun, glowing and exciting guy like when you first met him. You pick up “Toy Story” and smile at all the memories from your childhood. Suddenly someone taps your shoulder. “Are you going to rent that one or are you just looking at it?” you turn around and see one of the warmest smiles you have ever seen. “I’m just looking at it. Here take it.” you stare in to his chestnut eyes who matched his hair perfectly in an almost creepy way. “Really? That is just so nice of you.” he bites his lip looking at the movie. “It’s my favourite. Nothing else has given me such an impact like this one.” he looks up at you. “Toy Story? You sure about that? It’s pretty fictional. But yeah, it’s in the top 5.” you smile widely. “I hope the other two are in there somewhere too.” he blushes because of his enthusiasm to the movie. “Oh yeah, what list doesn’t have the movies there?” you say in a comforting way. “Listen, are you free tonight? Because I could totally rent this movie and we’ll just watch it together yeah?” he gets excited. “Ehm, I’ll think about it. I just have to sort some stuff out first. But if you give me your number I could let you know!” you say trying to cheer him up because of his obvious disappointment. “Sounds great!” he gives you his number and after a peck on the cheek he rents the movie and walks out of the store. You stand there startled for a bit, but confused as well. You had no doubt in your mind that you would meet up with him that same evening, the only question was simply if you’d go there single or not.

Harry: You were humming on a few tunes right before you came up to the table, the girls before kept screaming and crying about how close they were to meeting them. But you had a steady calm and right before it was your turn you could see the guys and all your calm disappeared. Yet, you still didn’t freak out like everyone else. You get your things signed in the same order as they are sitting. Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis. But right before Louis signs your CD he whispers something to Harry. Harry’s green soft eyes open wildly and stare at you. You can feel yourself blushing but you say nothing in case it wasn’t meant for you. Louis gives you a wink and all of a sudden, you’re right in front of Harry and you can tell that he is completely startled by you. At first you say nothing but Harry breaks the ice pretty quickly. “You’re the first one who hasn’t fainted nor started crying.” he says with a wide grin. “Well, it’s not really my type of thing to do, and I would be terrified if somebody came up to me crying and fainting.” you smirk. You notice that his eyes are fully concentrated at your CD but then at you. He gives you a wink and a hug and you say goodbye. You get a little upset because everything happened so quickly. But then you look at your CD and you gasp. “Call me babe, lovely to meet you xx” it says in big black letters. You see the number and almost find yourself running home to share the news with your friends.

Louis: You hear people talking behind you, obviously about you. “Is she a foreigner maybe?” one voice muttered. “Well I have not seen her here before.” the other voice says shockingly. All you wanted was a trip to the beach with some of the new friends you’ve made since you moved here. It was a small town, but a lovely one and so far all you have gotten are big welcomes. It was mainly for work you moved here but also for the closeness to the beach. Something you just couldn’t say no to. “Well, say hi to her or something. You have to mate.” the voice came closer. You finally turn around and you run in to a lovely scented chest right in front of you. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t know you were right behind me.” you almost stutter. He looks at you with a big cheesy grin “No lies here my lady, I know you were doing that on purpose.” he winks at you and laughs. “But it’s okay I guess, some girls just are more forward than others.” his laugh echoes through the silent street. You laugh at him teasing you and come up with a quick comeback. “Well I’m not the one talking about me before making the move.” you say teasingly. “Not fair, I just needed to know that you weren’t psychotic first.” he spits back. “Who says I’m not?” you laugh. “I don’t know, I guess I just have to see you again to make sure.” he says in a flirty way. “Well here’s his number, make sure you don’t lose it whilst running in to other lads.” his friend who looked strangely familiar hands you a paper note whilst trying to drag the guy with him. “I don’t even know your name!” you find yourself shouting. “It’s Louis, and you better learn it quickly!” he shouts while finally giving in to his friends’ eagerness to leave. You start walking to the beach and a grin is plastered to your face the rest of the day.