Preference #110: Cute Moments

Niall: You’re absolutely terrified of storms, so to calm you down he plays his guitar and sings to you for a little while. Afterwards he pulls you onto his lap and the two of you sit like that all night, waiting for the storm to subside.

Zayn: “You sleep a lot. Has anyone ever told you that?" you ask your boyfriend as soon as he wakes up. “Oh the boys tell me all the time." he grins. “At least you’re so adorable while you sleep." Zayn just laughs, scrunching up his nose in the way he hates but you totally love.

Harry: The fans are being mean… Again. “Hazza." you whisper. He turns to face you, tears filling his green eyes. You reach your hand over to him and touch your fingertips to his cheekbone. He licks his lips and you briefly bite yours before leaning in to kiss him gently. It’s just a light pressure on your lips. “I love you." You tell him.

Louis: Both of you fell asleep while watching a movie and when you wake up with your head on his chest, you look up at your boyfriend’s still-sleeping face. You don’t look away for quite some time, not until he opens his mouth and says “Are you watching me?" “No." Just in time, you glance away. He opens one eyes and looks at your blushing face. “Sure you weren’t, love. It’s alright I’ve watched you sleep plenty of times." he grins at your shocked face and kisses your lips.

Liam: I know, this is going to be such a surprise: Liam was doing a twitcam. You were sitting on the other side of the laptop because you didn’t want the fans to see you. Niall was also in the room, eating your food and occasionally popping in on the twitcam. Eventually he settled down next to Liam and then your boyfriend got up and sat down next you. You were starting to fall asleep, so he pulled against him, allowing you to rest your head on his shoulder. Niall was still chatting away with the fans when you heard Liam’s breathing slow down to the sleep level of breathing. Not long after you fell asleep too. When you woke up the next morning, the two of you were still in the same spot and Niall was gone. Liam checked Twitter and saw a ton of tweets with pictures of the two of you sleeping. Niall had apparently thought it was just too cute, so he set the twitcam in you guys for about ten minutes before he said goodbye.