Preference: #17 :How he asks you to be his girlfriend (1/5)

Louis - You’ve been hanging out with the boys since you met them at a club one night about a month ago. You click with Louis better than the other boys since you’re always off together planning another prank to pull on the guys. One day you two decide to go to Starbucks, and grab some tea together since he had the day off. When you walk up to the counter, he steps in front of you, and tells the barista exactly what you want. Since he’s never ordered for you before, you weren’t aware that he had your drink memorized. The two of you find a table, and sit while you wait for your drinks to be made. “Hey Lou, thanks for ordering for me. How’d you know what I wanted?” “Y/N we spend so much time together, I feel like I know you better than anyone else. Like how a boyfriend should know his girlfriend.” You chuckle at the irony of that statement. You’ve always had a little crush on him, but didn’t think it’d work because you’d hit it off as friends early on. He gets up to grab your drinks, and on your cup is written “Lou’s Girlfriend”. You look up at him, surprised, “Really Louis?” “Yea, Y/N. If you’ll have me that is.” You smile wide, and nod your head. You grab your drinks, and walk out of the cafe, hand-in-hand.