Preference #90: You're Pregnant But Not Married

A/N- I have no idea what to write for this.. so it’s kinda like you’re telling him you’re pregnant when you’re not married yay!11!1!! c:

Louis: You decided to leave hints around the house. You left a binky on the couch. A small blue teddy bear on the dining room table etc. Tonight was the night you were going to tell him. You were so nervous though so you decided to get a balloon and tie it to the bed post that said “It’s a boy!" You got in bed and waited for Louis to get home. You heard the door open and footsteps up the stairs and you saw the door open. You felt butterflies in your stomach and you felt the opposite  side of the bed move. “So you’re pregnant..with a boy?" Louis asked. You smiled and nodded. 

Liam: "Liam..can I talk to you?" You asked. He nodded and turned to you. You settled into the couch a bit more and coughed uncomfortably. “You okay Y/N?" Liam asked. “Umm…I really don’t know but um." You grabbed a note from your pocket and gave it to Liam. “I don’t really have the guts to say it." You said. “Y-You’re pregnant..?" He whispered. You nodded. His face lit up into a smile. 

Niall: You and Niall were cuddling so you thought this was the perfect time to tell him. “Hey Niall.." You said. “Yes sweetie?" He asked. “What would you think of a mini me or mini you running around the house..?" You asked. “Wait what?" “I-I’m pregnant.." You said. Niall smiled and kissed you happier than ever. 

Harry: You decided to tell him when he was half asleep. You weren’t sure how it would work out but you know it would be easier to tell him the second time if he didn’t hear you the first time. You and Harry were cuddling in bed your head on his chest. His fingers running through  your hair. “Hey Harry." You sort of whispered. “Mm?" He responded. “I’m pregnant." You said. It took a minute for Harry to devolp that in his tired brain. Harry sat up and smiled “Really?!" He said excitedly. You nodded and smiled.

Zayn: Zayn came home really upset and he sat on the couch and cuddled with you. “Tell me something to get my mind off of work?" He asked. You knew exactly what to say to him but you weren’t sure if you should tell him or not. “I-I’m um..pregnant.." You said hesitantly. “Wait what?! Really?" He smiled.