Preference #23: It's your wedding night

Liam: After you had arrived at your hotel on your wedding night, Liam told you to put your luggage down bc he wanted to do something. You laugh, but obliged your new husband and after he unlocked the door he picked you up bridal style and kicked the door open and walked you over the threshold. You laughed but kissed his soft lips as he laid you down on the bed. “Now, I’ll get the bags, you get naked.” He winked as he walked toward the door. “Liam!” you laughed after him, but decided that it was a good idea and stripped your clothes for your new husband. As he came back in, he saw you completely naked on the bed and dropped the bags right there and bit his bottom lip before practically running to the bed and attacking your lips. “My wife is so hot.” He said biting your lip. You smiled and replied, “You are so right.” He laughed and pushed you down and laid on top of you, “No seriously, my wife is the most beautiful person in the world.”

Louis: You and Louis were in your bedroom of your new house you bought together on your wedding night. You weren’t leaving for your honeymoon till the morning, but wanted to spend your first night as a married couple in your new home. You had just put your pyjama top on when you turned around and saw Louis standing on the bed. You laughed, “Lou, what are you doing?” he simply smiled and pulled you up next to him where he started jumping up and down making you do it as well. You both were laughing and jumping about when you decided a pillow fight was in order. You grabbed a pillow and hit Louis in his back. He stopped jumping and turned around before grabbing a pillow and hitting you back. That lasted a few minutes and before you knew it you both were lying on the bed breathing heavily while feathers from the pillows floated around you. “I love you so much and I am the luckiest man in the world to have married you.” He said softly. You turned your head toward him and said, “I’m the lucky one.”

Zayn:  “Y/N!” Your new husband called out to you from the bathroom. You were sitting on the floor in front of the dresser in your hotel room, unpacking your suitcase. It was your wedding night and you and Zayn were excited for your first night as a married couple. “Coming!” you said as you got to your feet and made your way to the bathroom. You pushed open the door and there was Zayn in all his glory in the tub. He had drawn a bubble bath and gestured for you to get in. He didn’t have to tell you twice. You undressed and stepped into the tub, straddling his hips as you did and began to kiss his amazing lips. “This is the perfect way to start a long night.” He said into your lips. “You don’t even know what I have planned, babe.” You said back and felt him smile against your mouth, “I can’t wait to find out.”

Niall: It was yours and Niall’s wedding night. You were set to take off from the airport, but there was a random storm which grounded your flight, leaving you two stranded in the middle of the airport on your layover. Of course it was close to midnight and all the shops were closed except for your personal favorite stand; Starbucks. Niall grabbed your hand and pulled you over to the young barista and ordered your favorite drinks and snacks. You both walked back over to your gate and sat on the floor in front of the large window and watched lighting light up the night sky as you laid your head on his shoulder and sipped your coffee. “Even though we’re stuck in the airport, this is a pretty amazing first night of being married.” You said quietly. He smiled and kissed the top of your head before saying, “No matter where we are Princess, every night will be perfect as long as I’m with you.”

Harry: You just married the man of your dreams. You were on cloud 9 and felt like the luckiest girl in the world. You were on a flight to your secret honeymoon destination. Harry wanted to surprise you. Honestly you didn’t care where you were going because you would have him there with you. You were on a private plane and cuddled up watching ‘Love Actually’ and feeding each other popcorn when Harry suddenly looked serious, “What’s wrong baby?” you asked him concerned. He looked at you and shook his head in disbelief, “I just realized that I’m living every dream I could ever want. I get to perform around the world with 4 of my best mates and I managed to have found the most amazing girl and convinced her to become my wife. Someone must have been looking out for me.” You smiled and leaned up to kiss him, “That’s funny, because besides the whole performing around the world, I married the most amazing guy I could have ever imagined.” He smiled and pulled you closer to him, “So I’ve been thinking this for a while now and I, uh, I want to have a family with you. I want to start trying for a baby.” You smiled wide and kissed his lips before saying, “I’m always willing to start trying.”