Preference #47: You get a nose bleed

Niall: you and Niall are at a basketball game while he’s touring in the US. “This is lots of fun babe!” You smile. You are getting a little warm so you decide to take your sweater off. Because of the small seats, you can’t stretch out to get your arm out of the sleeve and you end up hitting yourself in the face. “Shit.” You mumble. Suddenly blood is running down your face. “Is your nose bleeding?” Niall asks, concern filling his voice. You nod. “Can you grab me some napkins?” You ask. “You have to go to the doctor!” He begins to freak out. “Niall!” He looks at you. “Calm down. I’m fine, I just need some napkins.”

Louis: The air has been very dry lately, and so you were very stuffed up. You went to blow your nose, but blood comes pouring out instead. You tilt your head back in an effort to stop the bleeding. Louis comes into your bathroom. “hey love… whoa! What happened?” He asks. “I just got a nose bleed.” You chuckle at how your voice sounds nasally while plugging your nose. “Do you need anything?” You laugh and your boyfriend’s concern. “It’s okay Louis.”

Zayn: You come from from wrestling, holding tissues to your face. “Hey babe!” Zayn calls from the kitchen. He’s wiping his hands on a towel as he greets you at the door. “What happened to you?” He asks, wrapping his arms around you while making sure you’re okay. “I got knocked in the face at wrestling. I’m fine, ,I just need to clean this up.” “Here, I’ll do it!” He scoops you up before you can do it yourself.

Harry: You and Harry were going at it. Hard. He slams in a bit too deep and you hit your head. After finishing Harry looks at you shocked. “What’s wrong Haz?” You ask. “Your nose! It’s bleeding.” He scoops you up and takes you to the bathroom. He sits you on the counter and cleans you up. He begins to laugh. “Guess we went a little to rough, eh?” You smile at him, “Yes, but it was worth it. We’ll just be more careful next time.”

Liam: “Liam!” You yell coming in the front door. “What is it love?” Liam gasps as he sees your face. “What happened?” He asks, putting his arms around you. “Your fans attacked me outside Starbucks.” You sigh, exhausted. “Let’s go wipe the blood off, alright?” Liam kisses you lightly before cleaning you up. He does a Twitcam later and asks that none of the fans attack you.