Preference #111: Twins

Harry: The news hit you hard of course when you found out that your twin sister had been killed in a car accident. You’d been out with some friends at the cinema so your phone had been off and your mother had called Harry and your’s apartment, tearfully telling him what had happened. When you arrived home a little over a half hour later, the smile slid off your face when he broke the news to you. Devastated didn’t even compare to how you felt at the loss of your other half. He held you while you cried, which was pretty much for the next week and a half, he held you through the showing and the funeral, through the gathering after the ceremony, and all through the nights when you would wake up, sweating and crying out for your sister.

Zayn: "Alright, babe, I’m just going to go get something out of the car, you go finish getting dressed." Zayn said over his shoulder as he walked out your front door to go retrieve his phone from where he’d forgotten it in the front seat. When he returned a few seconds later, he found you sitting on the sofa, flipping the channels of the TV in a pair of sweatpants and an old tshirt. “Really, Y/N? That’s what you’re going to wear on our first date?" He smirked. The two of you had been friends for a couple months when he had decided that you should step it up to dating and here you were now. He tried to say something else to you but your eyes were focused ahead on the TV, it was like you were ignoring him. “Zayn, I’m over here?" You voice sounded from the other side of the room where you stood in a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top. His brow furrowed in confusion. “That’s my identical twin, don’t worry, she’s not even listening she’s got her headphones in." He sighed in relief. “Good, I thought you’d gone deaf or something."

Louis: You hadn’t really told Louis much about your family. The only person that you really got along with even some of the time was your twin brother Y/B/N. But that was only sometimes. You and your brother had just made up from an arguement that had started several months ago, so you decided that you two should spend some time together. He took you shopping, figuring what better way to complete his apology than that. Every now and then one of Lou’s fans would come up and ask for a picture or something, but other than a few of those interruptions you didn’t really have any. But when you got home that night, Louis was waiting for you, arms crossed, frowning. “Who’s this guy you were out shopping with all day? There’s pictures of the two of you everywhere. Laughing, holding hands,buying things, there’s even a few of him kissing you on the cheek." He was basically pouting and you couldn’t help but laugh at that. “Calm down, hot stuff. That’s my twin brother Y/B/N. Really no need at all to be jealous." He cracked a smile, laughing at himself, and pulling you in for a hug.

Niall: "I don’t like babysitting actual babies. They’re all stinky and need to be changed too much." His nose wrinkled as he pulled the diaper off the little boy’s wet bottom. “That’s normally how kids are. Even you’re still like that sometimes." You nudged him with a grin. He laughed and rolled his eyes. He’d barely even started changing the diaper by the time that you had finished the other twins diaper. “How’d you do that so fast, Y/N? Please help me?" Niall’s blue puppy dog eyes were irresistible, so you handed him the dry little girl who he began to coo at and stepped in for him. Not too much later it was time for a nap; sadly only for the babies. You were leaning in the doorway of the nursery, watching Niall walk around the room, a baby in each arm, softly singing to them in an effort to lull them to sleep. You sighed softly, a smile curving the corners of your lips as you watched him lay them both down in their individual cribs. “I know you say that you don’t like them, but one day you’re going to be a great parent." “You mean we are going to be great parents. To our children." “Is that a promise?" You asked with a lifted eyebrow. He nodded and leaned in to kiss your mouth.

Liam: Only one thought was repeating through your mind again and again. “I hate him. I hate him. I hate him." As if giving birth to one baby wasn’t painful enough for you, you had to get pregnant with twins. Even though it was probably more your body’s fault than his fault, you continued to blame him for your pain until you were holding the two most gorgeous babies in your arms. “They’re beautiful." You whispered, your little girl in your arms while Liam was holding your baby boy. “They’re precious." He admitted. “The fans have already chosen their names for us. They insist on Buzz and Jessie." He laughed. You shook your head. “I prefer Andy and Molly, since they were brother and sister in the movie after all." In the end you actually did settle on those two names, which the fans all found funny, but when Andy and Molly were old enough to notice, they saw that they were the stars of the old classic Toy Story and that must mean that when they weren’t paying attention, their toys would come to life