Preference #51: Cuddle me in..

Harry: When you’re sick, you tend to become the world’s biggest snuggler.  Something about having someone’s strong arms around you telling you that you are in fact not going to die has always been comforting.  Harry loves this about being with you.  You wake up one day and feel so achy and sore that you cuddle right into his side.  He gets it.  Immediately.  He reaches for his cell phone and calls the front desk at your office and gets you off before pressing his lips to your forehead.  “You have a fever, angel, why don’t you go back to sleep.”  You oblige, pressing flush against his chest and forcing him to tighten his arms around you.

Liam: You and Liam always cuddle before bed.  He takes you in his arms and rolls over so you’re practically on top of him.  From there, he will kiss you randomly and you’ll have a sweet chat about your day and other random subjects.  He rubs over your back and hair with his large and strong hands while you press an ear to his chest and listen to his heartbeat.  Eventually, it’s the strong, solid beat that lulls you to sleep in his arms every night.

Louis: Louis isn’t huge on cuddling, but it’s one of the major tip-offs to when he’s upset.  When he comes home one day and nuzzles up to you while you’re cooking dinner, you know.  You flip off the stove and grab his hand, pulling him to the couch.  You sit down and he puts his head in your lap.  You run one of your hands through his fringed hair and clasp the other in one of his.  You sit quietly for a bit before he opens up, but once he does, it’s like floodgates, and all you can do for him is snuggle and listen because that’s what makes him feel good again.

Niall: Niall is constantly touching you, so it’s no wonder that he’s a cuddler.  Especially on the airplane going anywhere.  On one particular trip, it’s nearly a 14-hour flight, so he procures a giant fluffy blanket and drapes it over the two of you after raising the armrest between you.  He wraps an arm around your shoulders and tucks you to his side while you share headphones and blast Bon Jovi and Justin Bieber tunes until you reach your destination.

Zayn:  Zayn loves to cuddle with you in the morning.  He’ll insist on just “five more minutes, (Y/N), please!  Baby, will you please stay?”  You can’t take his cute begging and pouting lower lip, so you agree to only five more minutes, which then turns to ten and of course you’re late again.  Each night before you fall asleep, forehead pressed against his chest, you tell him that you can’t be tardy to work the next morning, but the warmth of his embrace entices you back every morning still.