Preference #49: He's ready for more

Louis: “Come on babe. Please?” he begs, playing with your hair. “Louis, you can’t possibly want more right now?” you reply rolling over.  Pulling you back towards him he starts placing light, playful kisses all over your face and neck. “Louis!” you giggle trying to get away. He lies on top of you, effectively putting an end to your squirming. His face hovering close to your face he looks you directly in the eye. “Tell me you love me. Tell me you want more. Tell me that I’m the best sex you’ve ever had. Tell me I’m a sex god!”  “You are a sex god Lou, now please get off of me.” “Nope.” He replies smirking. He continues to shower kisses all the way down your body.

Niall: Lying in bed with Niall after sex, your eyes start to flutter shut when something falls on your face. “What the hell is that Niall?” you ask without opening your eyes. You are answered by the crinkling of foil. Sitting up, an energy bar falls into your lap. You pick it up and shoot a questioning glance at Niall who is stuffing his face, already on his second energy bar. “Eat umph. Yer gurna need som’ore enerfy,” he says with his mouth full. “What are you talking about? Energy for what?” you ask taking a bite of the bar. Swallowing he tosses the wrappers into the garbage. “I’m still hungry.” “Niall you just had two energy bars. I think you’ll be fine.” A slow grin appears on his face as he makes his way over to you. “It’s not food I’m hungry for.”

Liam: You slide out of the bed after a rather, exhilarating time with Liam. “Just where do you think you’re going?” he asks you. “I was just going to brush my hair.” He gets out of bed and strides over to you.” Now why would you do something like that? It’s only going to get messed up again.” You look up at him, towering over you. “Liam-“ “I’m not done with you yet,” he whispers in your ear, sending shivers down your spine.  Grabbing you by the waist he pulls you back to the bed kissing you roughly on the lips. “I am not even close to finished.

Zayn: Lying on his chest, relaxing after the “Congratulations on Winning a Brit” sex, you hear the familiar click of the lighter. Smoke curls around you face like a caress, as he gently strokes your hair. You pepper his chest with little kisses and make your way up his neck. “Congrats baby.” “This is definitely better than winning any award,” he says pulling you into his lap. “I love you Zayn.” He takes the cigarette out of his mouth and kisses you fully on the lips, the taste of smoke and peppermint consuming you. Without breaking the kiss, Zayn puts out the cigarette and rolls over until he is on top of you. His eyes shine as a smile plays on his lips. “Time for round two.”

Harry: His head is resting on your stomach and his curls tickle you with every breath you take. You try to contain your giggles, but one escapes. “Are you laughing at me?” he asks looking up at you with a hurt look on his face. “Of course not Harry,” you say kissing him on the nose. “Does having sex with me amuse you?” he asks, moving so you two are eye to eye. “Harry I would never laugh at the thought of having sex with you. I love you.” “Tell me you need me. Say that I’m the best you’ve ever had,” he says with a smirk. In the most serious voice you can muster you say “Harry, knock it off,” pushing his curls into his face. Grabbing both your wrists in one hand he holds your arms over your head, pressing his long torso into yours. “Tell me. You need me. Say that I’m the best. You. Ever. Had,” he whispers in your ear. “I need you Harry.” “And,” he says kissing you. “And you’re the best I’ve ever had,” you gasp, out of breath from the kiss. “I don’t know if I quite believe you. I guess I’ll just have to prove it to you.”