Preference #11 : Lazy sunday

Niall: It’s a tradition for you and Niall to have Sunday dinners if he isn’t doing anything with the band so this Sunday is no different. Niall seems to be in an extra cuddling mood but you don’t mind since his busy schedule keeps you two away for long periods of time. The two of you decide to make an Italian dish and Niall decides to actually help you cook this Sunday. So you and Niall cook dinner, sharing kisses and a glass of wine in between. Once it was all prepared you two ate in the kitchen and talked about anything but Niall’s new tour that is quickly approaching. When dinner is finished Niall convinces you to ignore the dishes and cuddle on the couch while watching the movie he took you to on your first date nine months ago.

Zayn: Zayn finally has a day off and he wants to spend it with you. You both agree to just spend time in your apartment. While you watch tv Zayn is drawing in the sketchbook you gave him. You two aren’t saying anything but nothing needs to be said the glances and small smiles say enough. Around noon you get up and start to make some lunch. In the middle of making macaroni and cheese Zayn walks in and wraps his arms around you kissing your neck in the process. “I drew you something.” he whispers. “Yeah? Can I see it?” You ask. “Sure.” Zayn moves away from you but returns seconds later with his sketchbook. He opens it to the right page and gives it to you. The picture is of you and Zayn as cartoons cuddling on the couch with Zayn saying ‘I love lazy Sundays with my love’. “This is amazing.” you say kissing him. “Thank you. It helps that I have such a cute model.”

Liam: “Liam! Can I please come out now?!” You yell into your apartment. “Almost!” Liam yelled back. Liam arrived early in the afternoon and practically locked you in your room telling you he had a surprise for you. That was an hour ago. Finally you hear footsteps going to your door and the door opens revealing a grinning Liam. “Okay so this is pretty lame but I didn’t want to get interrupted today so I brought it here.” “Brought what here?” you ask. “Come on.” Liam says simply and takes your hand in his and leads you into the living room where he converted it into a park setting. He bought fake trees and set them up around the room and put paper ornaments in them. The furniture was pushed back and a green rug was covering the beige rug. A picnic basket was opened on the side of the blanket with a thermos right beside it. There was also fake flower arrangements around the rug. “Liam…” you whisper. “To cheesy?” “Babe, this is amazing!” Liam grinned and kissed you then led you onto the carpet to start your picnic.

Harry: “Babe, let’s go shopping.” Harry says turning towards you. “Shouldn’t I be the one asking you that?” you ask smirking. Harry rolls his eyes, “I need to pick up a few things before tour and this seems to be the only day to do it.” “Alright well let’s go.” you agree. Since you both are already dressed you just have to put in shoes and you grab your purse. He drives you to the local shopping centre and drags you into different stores from him. He then takes you to a store you love. “You don’t need anything in here.” you point out. “I know that silly. But I want to get you something. Anything you want, I’ll get it.” “But I don’t need anything.” “I am aware of that but let me spoil you please?” Knowing Harry wasn’t going to give up you finally agree and walk further into the store. You never liked spending Harry’s money so you only get a few things. He takes you to a few more stores and claims to go to the bathroom. When he returns he’s carrying a bag from a jewelry store. “What is that you question?” “A little something for my baby.” he says handing you the bag. You open it and see the necklace you’ve been eyeing for the longest time. “Oh my god Harry. Thank you so much!” “You’re welcome.” he says kissing you. “Aren’t you happy I’m the one who asked you to go shopping?” “Yeah, I guess.” You say laughing before kissing him again.

Louis: It’s the first time Louis has been able to spend with you for a week and you’re looking toward to hanging out with your boyfriend. “Louis what should we do today?” you ask over breakfast. “I don’t know.” “Well we could go shopping, go to the park, go to the movies…” You trail off. “Can’t we just stay in our pajamas all day and do absolutely nothing?” “Is Louis Tomlinson actually asking to be lazy?” “Yes I am. I just want to spend time with you. Just you and not worry about fan or the paps.” You smile softly and nod, “Okay we can stay here then.” Louis smiles at you and kisses you, “Nothing better than a lazy day with my beautiful girlfriend.”