Preference #28: The first 'I love you'

Liam: Is one random morning, lying in bed still entangled in the sheets. You had just awaken from your sleep, to find his sweet brown eyes staring at you. You smile at him, “What are you looking at creep?” You chuckled, he hesitated “Oh, nothing its just… I, um… never mind.” Shaking his head, trying to rid the three words from his brain. “No, what is it?” He looks at you with a somewhat worried look as he opens his mouth to say, “I love you.” Ending his sentence with a nervous smile, hoping he hadn’t just messed up the best thing that’s happen to him in so long. “I love you too, Li.” Reassuring him, as you lean over to kiss his cheek.

NiallJust slips out, in the heat of the moment. Its not that he didn’t mean it, he just didn’t mean to say it, at least not yet. The two of you were in the living room of his flat, you started out watching scary movies but it somehow turned into a passionate make-out session. While he has you pinned between him and the seat cushions of the sofa, he broke the kiss and stared into your eyes with an adorning look. Before he could stop himself, it slipped “I Love You.” Trying to hide his own shocked expression to the fact that he said it, he looked to you to see if you could maybe, possibly, hopefully feel the same. “I love you too, Niall.” You said smiling warmly, he returned the smile with a matching one, then continuing what he had previously stopped.

ZaynWas a surprise, being as though he is deemed the bradford badboy you didn’t see him as the falling in love type, well at least not with you. But, after you were brought out of your state of shock by him repeating himself, you surely took no time to return the love. Because, you did. After only a short time of 4 months, you knew you loved him and you were proud to be the one that he could say he truly loved. The girl who broke down his guard.

HarryWas hard to believe, at first at least. You had known him for some time before you two decided to try out a romantic relationship. Though you knew him, you did sometimes have your own doubts about his infatuation with women. So, when he confessed his feelings, he could see the hesitation in your face. “I know, you don’t completely believe me. But, just trust me, I’ll prove it to you. You know me, I’m not what they make me out to be. Let me show you, I’ll prove it. I promise.”

LouisWas real. Some people just say it, for the sake of saying it. But, you knew in your heart that it was real when he said it. Though he may be the sassy one, and the joker, there was a side of him only you got to see. The serious, loving, caring boy that you had come to love. So, there was no doubt, not one moment of hesitation when you returned the love.