Preference #67: Love/Hate relationship (2/5)

Harry: You and your friends were having a small get together, when someone decided it would be fun to play ‘spin the bottle’. The one you hated the most, Harold Edward Styles, gave you a cold glare as he took a seat in front of you. You really didn’t know why he acted like that, but you weren’t going to treat right someone that treated you like shit. “(Y/N), you go first!” Your friend declared giving you a look filled with encouragement.

Gulping, you reached for the glass object and your trembling fingers gave it a spin. For your surprise and disgust it landed in no other that Harry. “Oh my God, you have to kiss!” someone yelled. “Let’s just get this over with” Harry stated. Taking a deep breath, you shifted closer to him. Harry licked his lips and placed his right hand on your cheek bringing you closer to him, it felt intimate and it momentarily made you forget that you hated him. His lips finally found yours in a sweet short kiss that sent fireworks through your entire body. All too soon you pulled out and stood up “I have to go, guys”. You quickly took your stuff and exited the apartment. “(Y/N), wait!” You turned around to find no other than Harry. “What do you want?” you asked exasperated by the situation. He didn’t respond, he just took your face in his hands roughly and brought your lips to his one more time. “That’s what I want” he said “I want you (Y/N)”. “But you hate me” you replied. “I hate the fact that you never acknowledged me before; not you” Harry declared. “You’re an idiot” you laughed. “Can I be your idiot?” he asked taking your hand in his. “Of course you can” you answered, as you kissed him passionately one more time.

Liam: “Why didn’t you tell me he was going to be here too?” you asked your friend Niall as you saw Liam sitting on the couch. Niall had asked you to come over but he never mentioned that his band mate would be there as well. Let’s just say you guys never got along too well. “I am tired that my two best friends hate each other, so you are going to sit here until you work it out” Niall declared, leaving the apartment and closing the door in the act. “Niall let us out of here!” Liam yelled banging the door in the process. “Not gunna happen, have fun guys!”

“Well, this is just great!” you replied sarcastically. “Don’t you think I have better things to do than being around you?” Liam snapped back. His words stung, just like every time. You didn’t know why, but it really hurt you when he said things like that. You took a seat on the couch; defeated and sad you brought your hands to your face, trying to hide your tears. “(Y/N)? Are you crying?” Liam asked, taking a seat beside you. “No, of course not; why would I be?”

“So, why are your eyes and nose red?” he argued. Taking a deep sigh and brushing your tears away with the palm of your hand, you responded “I just don’t understand what I did to make you hate me so much.” Liam played nervously with his fingers “I don’t hate you (Y/N)”. “Then why are you so mean? Your words hurt you know?” you replied as you felts tears invading your eyes again. “I’m sorry, it’s just-.” “Just what?” you continued. “I don’t know how to act when I’m around you” Liam stated, scooting over and closer to you. He took your face in his hands, and carefully brushed your tears away with his digits. Liam left a trail of kisses, starting on your eyelid and ending on the corner of your lips. His eyes met yours just before he gave your lips a chaste kiss. Before he could completely pull away, you grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and kissed him passionately. Niall made his entrance shortly after, only to find the two of having a full make out session on the couch. “I meant for you to get along, not to suck each others faces out!”

“Well get used to it mate, because that’s how things are now” Liam replied, pecking your lips one more time.