Preference #30 : Playing with his hair

Harry - he shuffled between your legs, sprawled limbs out on the living room floor, your hands scooping his curls, tugging up soft coils between your fingertips. He closed his eyes, the heels of your palms against his scalp, a tinny like purr escaping past lips closed from swallowing. “You like it when I play with your hair, don’t you, Haz…” you smiled alight, brushing his curls in circles, tips of your fingers grazing his cool forehead. He leant his head back, eyes catching yours when he looked up, seeing you upside down. “I really do, babe,” he smiled again, your fingers curling coils to pull up then spring back, puffs about his head, soft and delicate when you tugged them again. 

Liam - you brushed down his scalp as he buttoned up his shirt you’d thrown in, still mess in your own hair, his smile still half-asleep as he knelt before you on the floor, your knees tucked by the edge of the bed. You grinned with fingers pebbling down his head, agitating the soft little spikes. “I love your bed hair, babe,” you smiled lazily, as he finished the last button and slid a delicate ‘pop’ from his pink lips. You scratched with your half-moon nails, drawing fingertips back until you could widen one flat thumb across his hairline and mess the journeyed pattern along there, ruffling him again. 

Louis - he groaned in bed every time you wrung his mop of brown hair forwards over his forehead, unwashed ropes of hair across tan skin, your fingers tugging a little as you rolled closer, still steaming from sex fifteen minutes ago, his bare chest still a little flush, yours rocking with the still-hot skin. You brushed from the heel of your palm up his hairline until you made the crown of his head, fisted tufts of his hair at the webs of your fingers, stuffed close before you loosened your grip and they disconnected, falling in disarray around his hair and satisfied smile again. 

Zayn - he closed his eyes when he hastened his head into your lap and shuffled close. You smiled and played with his hair, delicately dipping fingers into the strands and tugging up before letting go. “That feels nice, babe,” he murmured through half-closed lips, “always feels nice, babe.” You grinned and burrowed the heel of your palm near the back of his head, rubbing into the skin and treading delicately with the tips of your fingers, drumming until he closed his eyes and lolled to the side a tiny bit. His hair still run through your fingers, you shuffled your legs beneath him to help him down further. 

Niall - he slipped the covers over his head, helping some of his ruffled hair down onto his forehead with the weight above. You smiled under him and reached up to run your hands through his bed hair, messing it further with the heels of your palms and teasing fingers, tickling the skin you could find beneath the blonde of his strands. You tugged playfully at the roots, hooking one hand behind his head to bring him closer, grazing the pad of your thumb by the fluffy strands of his left sideburn, “come here, you…” you groaned, brushing his hair back again, laughing in the moist haze of the covers over your heads.