Chapter 1

« Avery's point of view »

"What are you doing here Ave?" Thomas asked me.

"Well I WAS here to hang out since my friends are busy but obviously your too busy with this thing." I sadly replied.

"Ave please she was just er leaving. Yeah leaving." Thomas said unsure.

"I doubt that." I said with tears ready to come out.

"No she was." He said.

"Whatever Thomas we are through." I spat.

"Its easier this way anyway because I was just going to break up anyways. So bye." Thomas said obviously not as hurt as me.

"Good and one other thing." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"This." I said before punching him right in his jaw.

Those defence classes really paid off. I ran off to the only place that came to mind. Niall's hotel room. They are going on tour and I was visiting Thomas for a couple weeks but I'm sure they could drop me off at home with mum and dad. I pounded on his door until someone opened it and pulled me into a warm hug.

" Avery what happened?" Niall asked.

"Thomas cheated and said it works out better this way because he was just going to break up with me. So I punched him in the jaw and came here to see if someone could drive me to an airport to get home." I said all in one breath.

"First of all what a jerk he is and second of all we were going to see if you wanted to go on tour with us we already called your mum and she said it was okay so your not going home anytime soon." Niall said pulling me inside.

"Niall who's at the door?" Harry asked.

"Avery." Niall said while trying to calm me down.

"Why are you crying Ave?" Everyone except for Niall asked.

"Thomas cheated and said it works out better this way because he was just going to break up with me. So I punched him in the jaw and came here to see if someone could drive me to an airport to get home." I said all in one breath again.

"How could that jerk hurt my sister." Louis my twin brother said.

"Louis it's okay don't hurt him." I said with tears still coming down my face.

"He made you cry why would I not hurt him. I knew as soon as I met him that he was going to hurt you I just knew it." Louis mumbled the last part.

"Its okay but can someone still drive me to Thomas's to pick my stuff up so I can go home." I pleaded.

"Yes to going to Thomas's no to going home your staying with us for ten months." Louis said.

"Okay now come on can we go? I want to get this over with." I asked impatiently.

"Yes Avery." Louis said grabbing his phone, and wallet. He must've text Paul because he was waiting outside for us with a sympathetic look on his face.

"I am coming in with you to get your stuff so he doesn't try anything." Louis stated while fixing his hair and kissing me on the head.

"Okay whatever you say Lou." I said not wanting to argue.

"My stuff is in this room and he isn't home so let's hurry." I said.

"Okay." Louis said. Once we got everything packed which was just my clothes we went down to the car. I put my suitcase in the trunk and got in.

"So we're going to go hang out with the 5 seconds of summer boys. So just put your suitcase in my room and meet me upstairs in room 5B." Louis said.