Sheriarty Lemon (EXTRA)

By the way, this extra chapter will feature mature sexual content, so if you don't like smut, I strongly suggest you do not read this. And for all you smut-lovers out there, enjoy! The first part of the chapter will be in Sherlock's POV and the second will be in Moriarty's POV.

(Oh, and this is basically the hidden ending to Chapter Thirty when they first have sex. I just described the build up on that chapter but..here is the real stuff!)

---But, SERIOUSLY! This is going to be very graphic! I have warned you. Read at your own risk---

~Sherlock~

Jim pushed me backwards so that I fell onto the bed and I groaned with pleasure as I felt his lips roughly kiss my neck.

Attempting to gain dominance, I grabbed his hips and rolled him over so that he was underneath me and I kissed him deeply.

"That's not how it works, sweetheart", Jim purred, "I'm in charge".

In one fluent motion, I was suddenly on my back again. His lips crashed against mine aggressively.

"I should probably admit something", I murmured against his lips whilst Jim fumbled impatiently with my shirt, "I've never-"

"I know, you told me", Jim cut me off, desperate to get rid of my clothes, "You've never slept with a man".

"Yes, well", I muttered, "And, also, never a..."

My voice trailed off as Jim kissed me all over.

"I haven't...either with a..." I gasped when I felt Jim undo my trouser zipper.

"With a woman?" Jim asked, honestly not seeming to be that bothered.

"That's correct", I confessed with embarrassment.

"Genuinely? Me neither, Sherlock, me neither", Jim mumbled against my neck.

"Really?" I asked with surprise.

So, Jim Moriarty had never slept with anyone? Fucking hell, he seemed to be an expert at it at the moment.

"But, don't worry, I certainly know what I'm doing", he winked at me, pulling my shirt up over my head and tossing it on the floor.

I could tell.

~Moriarty~

Once Sherlock's shirt was off, I kissed his chest roughly and then I resumed back to his lips. I felt my suit jacket being taken off and thrown to the side and his hands started undoing my shirt buttons.

Eagerly, I continued with his trousers and pulled them off his legs and then I took my own off immediately after. Then my shirt was thrown off and we were both only left in our underwear.

I kissed him again, colliding our bodies lustfully. I felt Sherlock's hand slide down my leg which made me shiver with excitement. His hand gracefully stroked back up to the side of my thigh, his fingers lingering unsurely on the side of my underwear. As he slowly began to pull it down, I moved my lips to his neck again, biting down harshly which made him moan.

Soon, his other hand was on the opposite thigh and, gradually, him pulling down until it was finally off.

Pulling on his hair, I dragged him forward and tensed with surprise when I felt his hand gently yet forcefully touch my erection. I smirked at his impatience.

Sherlock knew what I wanted so he pulled me until I was standing up on the floor and he lowered down on his knees in front of me. Without warning (which made it all the more pleasurable), I felt Sherlock's mouth enclose around my dick. I threw my head back and breathed out heavily, wanting, needing him now.

I stared back down at him, getting massively turned on by him slowly then rapidly sucking. Placing my hands on the back of his head, I urged him further forward until I came in his mouth.

"Swallow it", I demanded.

He did as he was told and I watched him with satisfaction.

"Now let's get to the great part", I smirked at him, pulling him upwards and getting rid of his underwear.

I brought him towards me and kissed him firmly on the lips before spinning him around and dropping him on the bed.

Without any signal, I shoved my finger inside him and he whimpered desperately.

"Shit...I need you now", Sherlock moaned.

"I'm sorry, could you repeat that?" I teased.

"FUCK ME NOW!" Sherlock shouted.

I smiled and removed my finger. Automatically, I pushed myself into him, feeling a gigantic wave of pleasure go right through me. Sherlock moaned which made me move even faster. Both of our breathing patterns dramatically increased as we moved perfectly in sync. After a few more long, rapid pushes, Sherlock yelled out and I knew he had came as well as myself.

Breathing heavily, I pulled out of him and we both collapsed next to each other on the bed. Sherlock muttered something that I couldn't hear over the loud pants.

"I'm sorry, darling?" I asked humourlessly.

"You really are Mr. Sex", Sherlock admitted, turning his head to look at me and smile.

"Damn it", I sighed.

"What?" Sherlock asked.

"I'll have to think of a new nickname for you", I frowned, "I can no longer call you 'The Virgin' ".

"What a shame", Sherlock played along, "Why, do you regret it?"

"No", I answered truthfully, "With you, I never regret anything".

"I love you", Sherlock smiled genuinely.

"I love you, too".