Chapter Eight- "Can We Do That Again?"

By the way, I used the imagined scene in season 3, episode 1 between Sherlock and Moriarty on the roof where Sherlock was pranking John about his suicide and they were laughing and they both kissed. That scene is just too cute not to use. I changed a few details though like John isn't in it. Enjoy!

~Moriarty~

I woke up this morning and my first initial thought was about Sherlock. Yesterday was the worst yet the best day of my life. Let's just focus on the good bits; Sherlock and I kissing for a split second, Sherlock saying I was a distraction, Sherlock kissing my cheek and Sherlock stroking my arms.

I had to see him. I couldn't go a day without seeing his perfect face.

I quickly got out my phone and sent him a text.

Meet me on St. Barthalow's roof where we both faked our suicides. Tell John you've got a case.
-JM x

I got into a new Westwood suit and ordered my limo to drive me there. When I arrived, I ran up to the top of the building and waited for him to come. I was always the first person to arrive places when it came to Sherlock and I. I was always early and he was always late.

After about twenty-five minutes, he finally came up and I wanted to hug, maybe even kiss him, but I knew I couldn't.

"So, what's wrong?" Sherlock randomly asked, his hands behind his back as he walked around.

"Huh?" I asked with confusion.

"There must be a reason you've made me drive all the way here and made me lie to my best friend", Sherlock said.

"Nope", I shrugged, "I just wanted to see you, if I'm honest".

I sat on the floor and leant against an air vent. After a few minutes of exploring the roof, Sherlock came and sat directly next to me.

"I wish it was raining", I sighed, glaring at the sun.

"Why?" Sherlock asked.

"Because you look really attractive when you're wet", I said and laughed at how wrong it sounded.

Sherlock laughed too. Once the laughter had died down, I looked at him and his smiling face. I realised that I couldn't resist anymore. I wanted to kiss him so badly. I just stared at him, my eyes swiftly moving to his lips and back up at his eyes. Sherlock stared back at me as if to say "why are you looking at me like that?" until he finally realised what I meant. After a few seconds of just appreciating each other's eyes, we eventually just went for it. Sherlock slightly leant towards me and I leant in too. I couldn't believe that it was going to happen for real this time when he was not drugged. Our heads tilted opposite ways so that our lips could meet. And, finally, our lips were locked together, moving perfectly in sync. I grabbed Sherlock's face intensely and kissed him even deeper which caused a slight moan to escape Sherlock's throat. I daringly rested my tongue on the inside of Sherlock's bottom lip as if asking for entrance and Sherlock happily granted it. I slid my tongue deep into his mouth and felt him move his body closer to mine. My fingers slid from his face to his neck and I pulled his head further into the kiss to get more from it.

After a few amazing minutes of heavily kissing, we had to pull away. I smirked at Sherlock flirtatiously.

"Wow", Sherlock panted, out of breath.

"I know", I replied, unable to stop myself from smiling, "I didn't expect that to happen".

"Me neither", Sherlock squinted, "This stays a secret, okay?"

"Definitely", I nodded.

"I've got to go", Sherlock unfortunately said, getting up, "But, maybe, I can see you later today?"

"Definitely!" I said again, nodding more enthusiastically this time.

I stood up as well. Sherlock began walking away but I stopped him.

"One more thing", I said to him, causing him to stop.

"What?" Sherlock asked.

"Can we do that again really quickly before you go?" I dared to ask, wanting even more.

Sherlock stared at me again for a while before speedily walking up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist and smashing his lips into mine. I brought up my arms to sling around his neck.

I was the one moaning with pleasure this time. It didn't last as long as the last one but it definitely had more passion contained in it. When we pulled away, all I could do was gaze at him walk away.

Once he was out of sight, I triumphantly danced around the roof with happiness.