Chapter Twenty Nine- "You Have Got To Be Kidding Me"

~Sherlock~

"You have got to be kidding me", I straightened out the creased frustration in my forehead, "So, let me get this straight. You told Sebastian Moran that you still wanted to kill me. Oh, so I suppose you'll become best friends by planning your revenge on me? Did you happen to mention to him that you are in a serious relationship with 'Sherlock Holmes', the person you both plan on murdering in the next two or so weeks?!"

"It would be much more than two weeks", Jim nibbled at his nail worriedly, "I don't think you realise how genius this plan is".

"Oh, I'm so sorry to disturb you ever-so 'genius' plan", I snapped, "I don't really take too well on my boyfriend trying to kill me".

"I won't kill you", Jim said, sympathetically.

"Thank you so much!" I rolled my eyes sarcastically, "Call him".

"What?"

I patted each side of his thighs until I felt the shape of a phone and I slipped my hand into his pocket to get it. I couldn't help but notice Jim's flirtatious smirk when I did this.

"Yes, in fact, you will call him", I scrolled through his contacts until it landed on Sebastian.

I tossed him the phone which he caught hesitantly.

"Wait, what do I say?" Jim panicked, "Oh, fuck, it's dialling".

I raised my eyebrows.

"Sherlock, you can't just ring people on my phone against my will!" Jim hissed whilst pressing the phone up against his ear.

"Jim, you can't just ring people and tell them THAT YOU'RE AGREEING TO KILL ME!" I hissed back.

"I made a mistake! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I panicked! But you could at least give me a chance to-Sebastian! I was just..."

Jim shook his head at me, giving me a deadening look and gritting his teeth with fury.

"...calling you to, uh, tell you something", Jim stuttered, combing his hair back with his hand, "About the plan. Yes, yes, I know it's a good idea. Wait. No way, you're joking. They got married?! They've only been together for two months! What colour was the-"

I shot him a glare which stopped him mid sentence.

"No, right, Sebastian!" Jim suddenly said sternly, "Listen to me, I...can't...I can't...I can't kill Sherlock Holmes. No, I am capable of it, believe me. But I can't. I haven't gone soft. No, I do not love him".

Jim winked at me, signalling that he was lying.

"Right, goodbye Sebastian", Jim said in a monotone voice, "Goodbye, Sebastian! Goodb-yes, I know you're disappointed".

Jim looked at me and mouthed 'He's still talking'. I smiled and took the phone off of him. I hung up without a second thought and handed back the phone.

"Thank you", I said appreciatively.

I kissed him gently on the lips and pulled away.

"No, no, no, don't stop", Jim purred, desperately pulling my collar towards him for more.

He kept kissing me with lust and hunger until I pulled away yet again.

"I have to go!" I said apologetically, kissing him one last, long kiss, "I'll come back later".

"Promise?" Jim asked innocently.

"Promise".