Chapter Eleven- "What Was It That You Wanted To Tell Me?"

~Sherlock~

Once Moriarty had left, I ran back to the apartment to see John. He was sitting on a chair, his face bruised all over.

"What the hell happened?" I asked when I saw him.

"Sherlock, I need to tell you something", John admitted, "When you left-"

"Wait", I stopped him, "Before you say anything, I just want to thank you for saying that you won't tell anyone".

"No", John shook his head, breathing heavily, "Sherlock-"

"And I know it may seem a bit strange, Moriarty and I", I continued, interrupting him, "But it feels right".

"Listen", John tried to speak, "I-"

"I mean, I did hate him...before it happened", I confessed, "But now he's just so...amazing. I've never felt like this before. It's too good to be true. I'm sorry about not telling you but I didn't want him to get arrested. Sorry, what was it that you wanted to tell me?"

John paused for a second, studying my face.

"Just that I hope you two are happy together", John said.

"Thank you", I smiled, "Seriously, though, what happened to your face?"

"I walked into a wall", John laughed, "The shock, you know?"

"Oh, sorry about that", I half laughed, "It must've been quite a surprise to walk in on two enemies kissing, one of which who has been missing for years".

"Tell me about it", John laughed again but with no emotion.

I noticed the pain in his eyes.

"Are you sure you're alright?" I asked, worriedly.

"I'm fine", John nodded quickly, "All of this doesn't mean that I will start forgiving him though. I haven't forgotten the time he tried to blow me up".

I nodded and my phone started ringing.

"I'll be right back", I said to John and I walked out of the room, answering the phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi!" Moriarty's voice echoed in the other line, "So, what exactly did John say?"

"He just said that he hoped we're happy strangely enough", I replied, "I thought he would've shouted at me".

"That's great then", Moriarty said, "...Did he say anything else?"

"Not really", I answered, "Why?"

"Just wondering", Moriarty replied, "Well, I'll see you tomorrow maybe".

"Yeah, hopefully", I said, "Bye".

"Bye!" Moriarty said before hanging up.

Why was everybody acting so strange?