Chapter Three- "Come And Play"

~Sherlock~

I angrily slammed our apartment door with fury and was greeted by John raising his eyebrows with surprise at my frustration.

"Bad trip?" John asked, resuming reading the news paper.

"Awful", I replied.

John quickly glanced at me and back at the news paper, then back at me again once he had realised that I had returned empty-handed.

"Hey!" John moaned, "Where are the groceries?"

"I didn't get them", I simply shrugged and sat down on the sofa.

"I should've known better than to trust you of all people", John muttered, slouching into his chair.

Without realising, I started biting my nails worriedly. And, whenever I thought of him, I would get even madder which made my nails nearly disappear.

"Okay", John gave up, throwing the news paper on the floor, "What is the matter?"

"Nothing", I shook my head because I had promised not to tell anyone who I had met.

"If you tell him, you know what's coming".

I shook my head aggressively, trying to get the Irish devil's sickening voice out of my head.

"There's obviously something wrong", John sympathised, "You seem stressed".

"I'm not", I denied quickly.

"Don't you dare tell him. Actually, go on. Do tell him. I'll quite enjoy torturing you for a punishment".

"Shut up", I silently muttered under my breath.

"What?" John asked, one of his eyebrows raised curiously.

"Nothing!" I said, yet again, but this time more angrily, "Just leave it, John".

"Fine", John sighed, too tired to even try to make me tell.

"You miss me, don't you? You are bored in your little apartment right now. Come on, Sherlock, come and play".

"SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!!" I suddenly screamed at my head.

Before John could even say anything, I ran out of the apartment and to an unknown destination. Oh, great. It was raining which perfectly suited my mood. Gloomy and damp. I kept running through the rain, ignoring the strange glances by pedestrians on the streets. I continued running, running, running...but where to? I physically couldn't stop. My body wouldn't allow it. That was until I reached the strange location that my legs had taken me to.

I looked up at this enormous house in somewhere private. I didn't even need to deduce anything to work out who's house it was.

"Nice try", I half laughed to myself and resumed walking back.

Nothing could make me fall for his tricks and nothing ever would. I wouldn't torture myself by standing outside his house.

Just before I could leave the private area, someone stopped me. Not by someone grabbing me violently or anything, just the voice alone was enough to make me stop immediately. My pathetic instinct would pay one day.

"Leaving so soon?" He asked from behind me.

I closed my eyes and then opened them again before slowly turning around to see Moriarty.

"Wow", Moriarty breathed out just when he caught my eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"You-" Moriarty hesitantly paused, "Er, nothing".

I stared at him with confusion. He was still wearing the same suit he was wearing when we met in the forest. His eyes were way too dark and mysterious to try and read. It was impossible to deduce this man. Even Irene Adler was easier to figure out than James Moriarty.

"Why don't you come inside?" Moriarty asked, sounding like a normal man invited normal person inside.

But there was definitely something abnormal about this. I could tell.