Chapter Fourteen- "Can You Forgive Me?"

~Moriarty~

I woke up with the biggest hangover I could ever imagine.

"Noooo", I groaned miserably when I worried about what the hell I did last night.

I rolled over on the bed.

"MORNING!" I heard Sherlock shout at me when he walked in.

"Please don't shout so loudly", I covered my ears.

"No, you were being an idiot last night so you'll have to pay for it in the morning", Sherlock said, "SO, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY BED, YOU LAZY MORON!"

I moaned frustratedly, rolling over and accidentally falling out of bed and right onto the floor.

"Why am I even here?" I rubbed my eyes, sitting up on the floor.

"Because you refused to go into your house", Sherlock answered.

"Ugh, I'm sorry", I said guiltily.

"Yeah, you are stupid when you are drunk", Sherlock commented, raising his eyebrows.

"No, I meant I'm sorry for everything", I admitted, "For what happened with John and for lying to you".

"Yes, well", Sherlock muttered.

"So, where's John?" I asked awkwardly.

"I think he's trying to find a date for tonight", Sherlock slightly laughed, "He's never very successful".

"Seriously though", I said, "I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?"

"I don't know", Sherlock shrugged.

Okay, if honestly apologising didn't work, it was time for Plan B. I stood up from the floor and stood centre metres away from his face. I reached down for his hand and I softly stroked it.

"Can you forgive me now?" I whispered seductively.

"I would find this extremely attractive if your breath didn't still smell of whisky", Sherlock truthfully said.

I slightly laughed.

"I have a spare toothbrush in the bathroom", Sherlock suggested, "It's in the top cabinet".

"Thanks", I nodded and quickly went to the bathroom.

I found the spare toothbrush and thoroughly brushed my teeth over and over again just to make sure.

I walked back out to find Sherlock who was in the living room, standing up. Without even worrying about how he would react, I kissed him deeply on the lips and then pulled away again.

"Is that better?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Okay, I definitely forgive you", Sherlock said, pressing his lips against mine.

I kissed him back, sliding my eager tongue in his mouth and exploring it. Sherlock slung his arms around my neck and pulled me closer which made me smirk.

"Wait!" Sherlock pulled back quickly, suddenly realising something.

I looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to speak.

"How is this ever going to work if we have to sneak around all the time?" Sherlock asked.

"Well, maybe one day we won't have to", I said ambitiously.

"I hope so", Sherlock sighed.