Chapter Thirty- "Just...Don't...Speak"

~Moriarty~

It was exactly nine o clock at night.

I sat on the sofa, staring at my blank TV screen, feeling bored as ever. I decided to text Sherlock again.

Come over and amuse me.
-JM x

I sighed, carelessly aiming my gun at the TV and smirking at myself in the reflection of the black screen. I debated on shooting the TV just for the hell of it but eventually decided against it.

It had been three hours since Sherlock left and he, in fact, said he'd be back soon. My phone text ringtone went off and I eagerly looked at it.

On my way.
-SH x

I jumped up excitedly and left the British Browning Army L9A1 gun on the sofa. I ran to the mirror and checked my appearance. Hair; good, eyes; dark as always, suit; amazing. I nodded at myself with approval, grinning a bit because I wasn't looking half bad tonight.

It normally took Sherlock about seven minutes to arrive at my house and two minutes had already passed. I don't know why, this time, I was so excited for him to come round but I just missed him. It had only been three hours but I wanted to be with him every day, hour, minute, even second. Now it had been three minutes.

I kind of just stood there, not able to think of a single thing to do for another four minutes. So, I just waited, checking my Rolex watch ever thirty seconds with impatience.

Thankfully, Sherlock was early. The door knocked by only two minutes. I automatically ran to the door when I heard it. I opened the door and smiled at the man standing in front of me. He walked past me, looking around.

"How many people have you killed since I left?" He joked, "Five? Twenty? Twenty-fi-"

I interrupted him by aggressively pushing him against the wall and kissing him on the lips. Wow, I guess I really did miss him.

He pulled back with surprise.

"W-w-what are you doing?!" Sherlock stuttered nervously.

"Just...." I kissed him, again, firmly on the lips, "Don't...Speak".

Sherlock stared at me with for a few seconds before I wrapped my arms around his waist just like always and he wrapped his arms around my neck. I moved my arms up his body and into his hair, pulling on the curly brown locks to lure him closer towards me. He accepted my invitation and, gradually, became less nervous.

~Sherlock~

I knew what Jim wanted as soon as I saw him flirtatiously stare at me when he answered the door. And now I was against the wall, him kissing me with both lust and seduction. I felt his smirk when I began to participate more as he pulled my hair. I had no idea what I was doing but...I wanted to.

~Moriarty~

I eventually got bored with the wall and dragged Sherlock with me to the sofa. I gently pushed him down so I could wrap my arms around him and kiss him more openly. I started to rub his back until I felt the shape of the gun I had left on the sofa which made me smirk. The magical combination of kissing Sherlock and holding a gun was indescribable, seductive, dangerous. But, even though the gun made everything one thousand times more interesting, I threw it behind the sofa and grabbed Sherlock intensely.

After a few minutes, I also got bored of the sofa so I pulled him up and leaded him upstairs, not once breaking the kiss, until we finally got to my bedroom door. I leant against the door and kicked it open fiercely. I felt him undo my tie and it surprised me how eager he was. It just made me want to take over and be more dominant so I pushed him on the bed, using my best moves on him.

The rest of the night just...happened. Most people say that sex is a blur but, for me, I remembered every specific detail. Besides, we weren't drunk. It actually meant something. It meant everything.