Chapter Thirty One- "Please!"

~Sherlock~

I woke up with a hand on my bare chest and an arm around my neck. For a few seconds, I was completely oblivious to the fact that, last night, I had slept with James Moriarty. But then it all came back to me when I glanced at him next to me. He looked less psychotic when he was sleeping, more peaceful.

Last night, he was completely dominant and in charge but now he looked so innocent. It was actually really cute.

I tried to move the slightest bit but he just groaned and held me tighter so I just stayed there, laying with him. It was all comfortable for a few minutes with him but then reality made its way into my head and I had only just remembered something, someone in fact.

"Shit. John", I gasped.

I quickly sprung up so quickly that I accidentally knocked Jim off of the bed and onto the floor.

"OW!" I heard Jim moan after a loud thump on the floor.

I checked my phone. 27 missed calls, 12 voicemails and 32 messages. I bit my lip worriedly and began putting on my clothes. Jim moodily stood up with the white duvet wrapped around him. I have to say, he did look rather adorable with his hair messed up and his eyes all sleepy.

"Can you explain to me why I was just thrown out of the bed and onto the cold, hard floor?" Jim groaned with tiredness.

"Oh, don't be so dramatic", I smiled and him fondly and kissed him which seemed to make him less annoyed, "Now go and choose your suit of the day".

"Committing to a suit conversation? You're in a good mood", Jim smirked and then flirtatiously winked at me knowingly, "Wonder why".

"Mmm", I raised my eyebrows whilst sorting out my collar on my coat.

"Uh, and where do you think you're going?" Jim asked.

I showed him how many calls and messages John had sent me.

"Bloody hell, he's like your little lapdog", Jim yawned, stretching out his arms, "Just tell him you were...busy".

"Busy?" I asked.

"Yeah, tell him you had a job to do", he smirked, "Which is technically true".

"Oh, shut up", I rolled my eyes.

"No, no, I'm serious", Jim said genuinely, "I can't stand it when you leave. I get so bored and you always know the best ways to keep me occupied".

"What are you saying?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm saying..." Jim paused, "Live with me".

"What?"

"Live with me, Sherlock", Jim persisted eagerly, "Move in with me. Oh, come on. It would be so much fun!"

"You sound like a teenager at a sleepover", I laughed, unable to hide my smile from the idea, "Oh, I don't know".

"Please", Jim begged.

"...Maybe", I squinted.

"Pleeease!" Jim pleaded.

"Ugh", I moaned.

"PLEASE!!!!"

"John will be fuming".

"...Is that a yes?" Jim asked excitedly.

I paused for a while, just to annoy him.

"Yes", I replied.