Chapter 39 - A dream team.

They flew back down Mouvast Mountain, excited about this ‘tour’.

“Yes, I think we’ll finish at the temple, seems as I’ll be sleeping there,” Hecate agreed.

“So, the fighting area,” Broudie said, Jay could tell he was excited, it was Broudie’s favourite place, other than the weapon room.

They strolled along the grass, climbed over the bridge and walked into the fighting area.

“You know. I wanted to have twelve entrances to here. Athena said it was too much hassle,” Hecate told.

“Really?” Jordan questioned.

“Yes, and I said that the fighting area should have a changeable ground level as well. With a podium in the middle so as you could make it a bit more real, but, yet again, too much hassle.”

“That would be awesome,” Broudie agreed dreamily.

“Athena’s going to have me weaving when I get up to Olympus, what with me saying all these things,” Hecate laughed to herself.

“Maybe we could change it,” Bobby suggested.

“Yeah, it’d be simple with thirteen magic users around,” Hecate said.

“More like five hundred and thirteen. You count as five hundred odd sorceresses,” Jay corrected, getting in with the whole ‘sucking up to a god’ thing.

“Oh, we have to be careful here, you need to look out for spears,” Alice chuckled, pointing to the small gap in the tree to their right.

“Why is that then?” Hecate questioned.

“Jay got speared by Broudie accidentally as he was walking in,” Amy told.

“And you are alive!?” Hecate asked.

“He turned himself into fire and the spear passed through him, wasn’t very well at all after,” Liam replied.

“No I wasn’t,” Jay agreed.

“And that was in his first few weeks,” Hollie said.

Jay felt quite embarrassed. He liked being really good at things, but he didn’t like people admiring him, he was just uncomfortable with it.

They walked towards the campfire now, which was burning bright orange and yellow like it always did.