Chapter 26 - A deadly fall.

The five teenagers walked slowly into a flat area in the forest, close to the temple entrance.

“So we light a fire, have a sleep and try and get into the temple in the morning?” Jordan questioned.

“Yeah, but I think we should inform the rest of us back at camp how we’re doing as well,” Hollie suggested.

“How?” Jay pondered.

“Bubble. Make a bubble message,” Hollie answered.

“Sounds great,” Jay smiled.

“I’m gonna send the message guys, so if there is anything you want to say, have a think,” Hollie announced.

“Can’t we say: it’s been terrible and there’s only Hollie left, the rest of us have been kidnapped by dracaenaes?” Claire thought.

“This is supposed to be a confident: we’re all okay and we’ll be back soon, sought of message,” Hollie told.

“Oh alright then, if it has to be boring.”

They all crowded round Hollie, who was holding a beaker of water.

“Ready?” Hollie made an ok sign with her one hand and spoke, “Pamollia.” Hollie poured some water from the beaker, over the ok-sign hand and it made a bubble over her fingers.

She closed her eyes, mouthed some words, and then opened them again. She blew into the circle made by her fingers and a bubble emerged into existence.

“Quick, we need to say our message before it detaches from my hand. Hi guys, we’ve found the entrance and are stood next to it now, we are entering in the morning and we are all fine.”

“We met dracaenas, Panotii, amphisbaena, Hippocampi and we are supposed to meet some sirens in the temple according to Poseidon,” Claire called.

“Poseidon sent us some tips via Hippocampi,” Hollie said.

“Broudie threw himself at a tree and we had to make a potion for him,” Jay told.

“Jay fell into the English channel because he got mesmerised,” Broudie shouted from the back.

“See you soon,” Hollie finished.

“Oh and Broudie got slapped by a giant ear,” Jay added quickly as the bubble detached from Hollie’s hand.

“Thanks Jay. Now they’ll think I’m really stupid,” Broudie decided.