Epilogue

Two Months Later...

I wrinkled my nose and let out a moan when I heard the morning alarm. Pushing my body lazily out of my bed, I put the alarm clock off. Then I sat on the bed with my bird nest hair, looking like a zombie. The mirror in the front of my bed showed my monster looking face. I rolled my eyes and got out of it, departing in my bathroom.

When I came out, smell of freshly baked cheesecakes reached my nostrils. Instantly, my face formed a wide smile. I quickly brushed my hair and wore my sneakers. Putting up eyeliner and some gloss, I pouted in the mirror. Then I turned and viewed my ass. Furrowing my eyebrows, I held my waist, turning back again. Then I eyed it pulling up my uniform shirt a little, thinking how much weight I have to put off.

"Perfect." Something brushed against my naked waist and I heard him saying this.

Biting my lip, I looked down at his hand that was now holding my waist. I looked up in the mirror, finding him hugging me from the back and resting his chin on my left shoulder.
I smiled, blushing a little.

Then for a moment, I looked at both of us in the mirror, and how perfect we looked.

But this time, I won't take it for granted, this time I won't let him go. We've together suffered all that mess and we together came out of it. Both of us made mistakes, said some hurtful things and lost hope. But in the end, the other one proved that our hands will always be connected, so will be our hearts.

After he left two months ago, sure I was shocked and hurt. But I decided that very moment I'll bring him back. And so I did.
I fled to him, kicked his ass and brought him back. Off course, after telling him I loved him. The expressions of his face when he saw me at his new house's door early in the morning morning were priceless. He was still half asleep and rubbed his eyes several times to make sure I was there. When he still didn't accept I was really there, I slapped him.

And then jumped on him to kiss him.

We came back, stronger than ever.

Today, the first day of senior year, we will be going to the school hand in hand. We will have each other's support. Unlike last year, I won't be cursing him for making out with another girl every week. Unlike last time, I won't be having an irresponsible cheater boyfriend.
This time, I'll have my best friend as my boyfriend. I'll have him and I'll know we are forever and beyond.

Finally beaming at him in the mirror, I turned around and faced him. My hands wrapped around his neck and his morning divine cologne made me shiver.

"Morning!" I whispered, rubbing my nose against his.

"Morning, Lazy bones. I'm surprised you're on time. I had thought I would have to throw you in the bathroom to get you ready." He grinned, saying.

"It's the first day!" I rolled my eyes. "Off course I want to be on time."

"That doesn't matter to you, though. Is there any other reason?" He smirked and asked, knowing the reason.

"No!" Blushing, I looked away from his eyes.

"Tell me, Pandy. Say you're excited to go with me, with your now boyfriend." He teased me, softly tickling my sides.

"Oh shut up!" I laughed and pushed him away.

"Shut me up," he said, almost seductively.

I looked at him for a few seconds, and then covered his lips with mine. Our bodies collided with each other's and we started losing our senses, hungrily kissing.