Chapter Twenty One

Okay.

So what do you do when your best friend (current best friend with benefits) take you to a romantic place to spend all night, make love to you, hold your hand; talk till the dawn hits the sky, dress you up and then kiss you like his life depends on it?

I really didn't know.

So I managed to stay up all night with him, losing my virginity, having a competition of counting stars and then watching the sunrise with him while sitting on his car roof.

To say the least, it was the most romantic night I have ever spend with anyone.

The sunrise was equally beautiful as the sunset from the sunset point and when we felt the warm rays touching our skins, we felt better than ever.

My heart is filled with many mixed emotions as we lay on the top of his car; now dressed up.
I was hugging him and listening to his heart beat while he had his eyes closed.

The sun rose just five minutes ago. We decided it would be good to stay till sometime and then leave for school.

"Zayd..." I called him.

"Mmmm?" He just hummed.

"I love whatever we have..." I said as a blushing smile formed accross my cheeks.

He sighed and moved a little; looking at me now. I grinned and went in his neck; snuggling.

"You+Me can make the whole world jealous..." He whispered to me while I snuggled into his neck deeper; smelling his Cologne.

"Whole world?" I murmured and asked.

"Whole world!" He said and kissed my hair.

I was lucky he said that. I was lucky he meant that.

....but it was still not enough...
I don't have his heart. She has it.

It was too creepy for me to think that. Why was I thinking that?

Its not like I'm in love with him. I just seemed to like him a little more now. It was a stupid little crush. And more like an attraction

But...last night after we made love, after he comforted me...something changed inside me.
It was like a really soft corner was developing inside me that only belonged to him. It was a special feeling; yet not love.
I knew it was not love.

At least I thought I knew.

Last night, he talked a lot about Tiana.
I felt weird. Bad. Guilty.

We just made love ...and after few hours of that, he accepted that he somehow missed that old Tia of his'. I felt like I was less important.
I wanted to share all this with someone. But I knew if I told anybody that this kind of mess was created in my life, they would think of Zayd as an asshole and me as a fool.
Sure. We both are that!

"Hey...where are you?" He asked; so adorably.

"In my la-la land.." I rolled my eyes saying.

"Silly girl...let me kiss you!" He said.

I looked up at him; in his eyes. The chocolate brown eyes looked darker than ever right now. They had something in them. They looked at me in a different way. I could see a need in his eyes.
No. Not that lusty need. It was definitely something else.

I didn't want to see that look anymore. I couldn't see him that weak.

So I moved a little closer and pressed my lips to his'.
For the first time, since we have been kissing, we seemed to take this kiss differently.