Chapter Forty Four.

"One way or another, I'm gonna find ya...I'm gonna get ya get ya get ya get ya...one day, maybe next week, I'm gonna meet ya..." And I continued singing one of my favorite songs while cleaning my room. We had this kind of pathetic ritual to clean our rooms on the last day of the year. Oh yes! It was 31st December and I was hell excited about the new year. And right now I was, well, sulking. But my favorite boys aka One Direction helped me a lot in overcoming that. What better than 1D while doing the most boring thing of the world, right? They just make everything thousand times better.

Oh yes, they definitely light up my world like nobody else.

I right now wore my dirtiest clothes: old rugged shorts and a loose checks shirt with no bra on. My hair were up in a bun and with probably no makeup on and dust all over me, I looked like a ghost.

I removed the old sheets and put some new ones on the bed while still singing. I was glad everything was better these days. The biggest news was Drake and Emma finally confessed their oh so obvious feelings for each other. I was so glad for those two idiots. The second good thing was that Zayd, my old best friend was back. He was getting more annoying day by day just like before. Mom forgave him too and they're back with the cutest mother-son relationship. He made it clear on Ella's face that she was a bitch and he didn't want her. That was mean...yeah but she was meaner....um is that even a word?
I was dusting the window when the song changed into another awesome one: Best song ever.

Best Song Ever is really a song, by the way.

My insanity reached its top level and I hopped up on my bed. The dusting cloth was now wrapped around my forehead and I was singing like a retard seal, dancing like a crazy woman. But guess what? I didn't care! It's my home, fuckers!

"...and we dance all night...to the best song ever!!!" I screamed on the chorus but heard an evil laugh in the background.

My subconscious told me to immediately open my eyes and check who's it. I did the same and saw my evil half sister laughing on me at the door.
But that wasn't the thing that made me gasp and furious. The thing was that she was video recording me in her iPhone.

"Ella! You bitch!" I shouted and jumped down from my bed. She locked her phone and kept it in her jean shorts pocket.

"Don't forget to watch it on the school page, darling." Shrugging, she said.

My eyes widened in the size of saucers while I thought about the post consequences of my video getting uploaded on the school page. I was looking like a mess. Heck, no. I was looking like a freaking pig.

"You're NOT-" I started shouting but saw her running inside her room.
She closed her door quickly and I heard her evil laugh from inside.

"I swear to God Ella I'll make your life a living hell if you upload that thing on the school page!!!" I banged on her door whilst threatening her. This wasn't a bit funny. This was ridiculous.

I definitely didn't want my new year to be like this - full of humiliation!!!

"Oh just watch me babe!" I heard her say.

I groaned and screamed at the top of my voice at it. Why the fuck was she so annoying? Why the fuck was she living in my house and was making my life equal to hell?

"I want your room totally clean in just three and a half minutes, June Sullivan. I'm on my way to your room!" Mom shouted from the living room.

Great. Just great.

With dropped shoulders, I returned back to my room and started cleaning it again. There wasn't much left now. I even switched off the music player cause I was NOT taking the risk of dancing like that again.
When my room looked normal and clean, I started filling my bath tub. I needed a warm bubble bath to clean up my head. I didn't want to go to jail because I killed my half sister.
As soon as my naked body made contact with the warm water, my insides cooled down and I felt much much better. How ironical! The warm water was making me cooler.
I dressed up in a brown and white dress after my bath and went downstairs for lunch, finding Ella and Jay already on the counter with mom.