Chapter Twenty Two

Life seemed to fall in place now.

I felt like the luckiest person when I would hang out with my group of girl friends. Yes! Emma and Charlie slowly accepted Vanessa back too and we four are now totally inseparable.
But, I am still the closest to Emma. And she too, finds the comfortability of her secrets in me.

We four went out shopping, eating and dancing- and the guys would join us there: Zayd, Penn and James.
James sometimes freaked me out. On one dancing night, he asked me for a dance. I was a couple of shots down and happily agreed to him. But when he started to get all touchy on the dance floor, Zayd came to my rescue and took me home saying I was too drunk and mom was calling.
I thanked him the other day.

Though I didn't tell him that James liked me. It would bring the possessive side of Zayd on the front and I didn't really want the bad boy to appear.

Zayd and I are happier than ever. None of us mentioned the benefits things anymore. That didn't mean we didn't kiss or didn't do another naughty things with each other. It was almost like we were in a relationship, just keeping it as a secret.

Yes, no one knew that we both were like this when alone...except Emma.

I have got used to all this now. It was almost three months since it has been like that and I found myself happiest today. Never in my life I have smiled so bright.

On the creepy side, mom started to say I was madly in love with Zayd and he too was! She sometimes smiled with tears in her eyes and said that she was happy for us. I smiled back and tried to act like a love sick girl...

Zayd said I was good at that.
That badass sexy guy!
He had so much control over me nowadays.

He always won every argument we had just because he would look in my eyes in a way that excited me and then kissed my neck and made me lose it all in him. It was totally humiliating but hot at the same time.

I didn't know what I felt for him at the moment but I let it go...because I was happier than ever.

The amount of crazy things we did nowadays had no counting. We went to the town park and built sand castles there; only to drive a three wheeled bicycle on it.
We borrowed ...okay we stole it from a nerdy little brunette kid who cried his eyes out when he saw that Zayd's ass broke the seat.
His mom then looked at us like she was going to transform into incredible hulk anytime. We didn't waste anytime and ran out of the park.

This was a really small incident. We performed huge messes together and laughed our asses out on them.

His parents are now back. And his relationship with Juliet is getting better day by day. Sometimes I stay for dinner at their place and we end up reciting our crazy incident of the day to her. She liked all these adventures and though was a thirty eight year old woman, she still wished she could do all that crazy stuff with us.

On the romantic part, he eventually surprised me with a 'romantic gift' as he called it. It was a huge box. I unwrapped the gift paper and was unwrapping it till a small box...like really small box came out of it revealing a cherry flavored condom.

Like seriously, cherry?

I begged him to not get another romantic gift to me after we used that gift of his'.
If you know what I mean....

Today was going to be another one of those crazy days and I was excitedly looking forward to it.

"Hello?" I picked up my phone while walking into the parking of our school to head back home.
I got detention today and so I was two hours late in going home.