Chapter Seventeen.

~~~ Zayd's POV ~~~

June all of a sudden got up, took her bag and left. She almost ran out of the cafeteria.

Woah. I didn't expect this reaction.

"June! Wait." Emma shouted at her. Her face had a worried expression.

"Pandy, wait a minute," I shouted too but she didn't even turn around once; just ran away.

I furrowed my eyebrows and kept looking at the door of the cafe.

"What did you say to her?" Emma asked; an angry expression covered her face.

"Not your business," I said coldly and got up; to walk out and find her.

That Emma girl thought only she could be rude with me. She didn't know my cold behaviour was the scariest.
To be honest, she wasn't that good looking. It's just her cleavage that caught my eyes.
I flirted a little but was not going to ask June anything about it.
But then my cruel mind came up with an idea. I wanted to know that my flirting and flings will now affect June or not?

From her reaction, I think it did.

A smirk automatically curved on my lips as I walked towards the corridors.

"Hey, have you seen June anywhere?" I asked a nerdy guy; holding him by his collar.

He widened his eyes in shock that I was talking to him. He looked scared of me.

"Umm...towards...the...g-ground.." He said stuttering and stammering.

I left his collar and smiled wickedly. "Thanks dude" he just sighed in relief.

I jogged towards the ground.
Maybe she went there because it always stayed empty during recess.
As soon as I reached there, I looked out for her.

She was sitting at a little distance on a bench; holding her bag to her chest.
I was going to walk closer and talk to her but then I saw her nodding her head in determination.

I had an urge to laugh on her. She is funny yet cute.

"You talk to yourself? I always knew you need mental help!!!" I said with amusement in my voice.

She sighed and her shoulders dropped. I think I disturbed her...

She turned around and looked at me; blankly she just stared into my eyes. I eyed her suspiciously too.
Her face showed she was in pain and feeling upset and disappointed by something. I knew it was because I asked her about Emma.

"Were you jealous?" I asked her; walking towards her and sitting besides.
She narrowed her eyes and made an angry face.

"Is that all you think? You're sick." She said; coldly.

I was taken aback for a moment. Why was she behaving like that?
If she was not jealous then why was she mad at me?

"I..w-was kidding." I said and looked away.

"Zayd, tell me what are we? Don't say we're "best friends" because last night we became more than that!" She added a dramatic effect with her hands while saying that.

But the question she asked left me with a dumb mind. I really didn't know the answer.
She accepted she was attracted to me and that made me tell her my feelings too.
I found her attractive since past one year. We came so close and I always wanted to kiss her all this time but she was in a relationship with Jordan.
And then, Tiana came back. My mind got diverted towards her but I still couldn't help but feel that attraction towards June.
I was so sure my feelings for Tiana faded while I was close to June.
But I still liked Tiana. Slowly, when I discovered that she is now a very much changed girl I wanted to go away from her. I never talked about it to June but directly said it to Tia. But she started begging to not leave her and then seduced me. I couldn't resist her when she asked me for sex.
When we started doing it, it felt better but somewhere all the way along I missed that old Tiana. She was my love, not this one.