Chapter Eight

Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?

I see that you are acting like you're somebody else, it gets me frustrated.

Woah. That's a good song.
Wait, isn't that my ringtone?

I shuffled a little and opened my eyes.
Fuck. I have got a massive headache.

And you fall, and you crawl, and you break and you streak and you turn it into: honestly, promise me, I'm never gonna find you fake it.

My phone continued to buzz.
I looked at my side. Zayd is sleeping peacefully; a little away from me. Only our legs are intertwined with each others.

I ignored it and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I spoke in my sleeping voice.

"June! Get up, and get ready for school. If Zayd's there, tell him to get up too. And yeah, don't leave without having breakfast!" She spoke worriedly. She was panicked like always.
Yeah. Guessed that right! It was my mom.

"Yeah mom." I yawned.

"GET UP!!!" She screamed at the top of her duck like voice.

I got startled and sat up in a jump.

"I got that, see ya," I cut the phone immediately. My mom is sometimes a danger zone.

Rubbing my eyes, I looked at him.
He was sleeping on his stomach and his legs were still on mine; crossed awkwardly.
I didn't know when did I fall asleep at night. But it was really late.

My mind just refused to stop over thinking. I cursed my stars for it.
Why did all the awkward situations decide to enter in my life?

Zayd shifted a little and now his mouth fell open. He now laid on his back comfortably. His calm breathing made him look even sexier. His slightly parted lips were again pulling me.
I looked away.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!" I muttered under my breath and held my head.

This headache and this attraction was driving me crazy!!!

I decided to take a pill for my headache; but before that, I had to wake up the devil.

"Zayd," I said; and without looking at him; poked him with my hand.

I shook him; still not looking at his side.
What the hell is this guy?

I looked at him. His eyes were wide open in shock. He was looking at me as if I was some kinda alien.

He raised his eyebrows in question and then looked down.
I raised my eyebrows too.

But then I realized he was looking at...

HOLY SHIT MY HAND!!!

I looked at where my hand was and found out it was on his...oh my God I can't even speak the word.

I quickly took it away as my face reddened in embarrassment.

"Oh My Gods! I am sorry, I didn't know, shit!" I totally jumped out of the bed and started hopping in panic.