Chapter Thirty Nine.

The first thing I did after realizing I'm literally naked in front of Zayden freaking Parker was to scream and run inside the bathroom again. I closed the door in a reflex of moment and sat down on the floor, breathing heavily.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

"Um...are you okay?" I heard his voice from outside.

What a jerk? He's still here?

Didn't he have any decency to leave me alone for some time?
Didn't he get it?

Oh well. He wasn't any decent guy. He was a self obsessed, arrogant perverted jerk. And my embarrassment wasn't going to change anything about his nature.

"Get your stinking ass out of here!" I shouted with hatred.

"Oops. Language, Pandy,"

That's it. These three words were enough to make me feel all the emotions at the same time again. I was angry, that how could he act like everything was fine? I was confused, that what actually was his purpose of being so goody goody all of a sudden? I was hurt, that it didn't matter to him or he didn't care how much he'd hurt me.
And in the end, my heart fluttered and suddenly I was even happy, that he called me by my nickname after so long. I closed my eyes because of the burning and weak sensation in my body. Soft sobs left my mouth and tears fell down on my naked thighs as I looked down.

What was life doing to me?

What did he want from me?

Why couldn't he leave me alone?

Why did he leave me alone before?

"June..." His voice came closer as he said this. I heard concern in his tone suddenly.

I didn't reply. Why would I?

"I'm sorry I came inside...don't cry.." He said.

I cried harder at that. He was sorry because he saw me naked? Why wasn't he sorry about what he did?
Oh wait. Because probably he wasn't sorry at all.

"And I'm sorry for everything else, too."

I think I just died from a major heart attack.

He was sorry?

And he was sorry now?

After all the damage was already done. I let out a sarcastic laugh and wiped my tears.

"You're sorry, now?" I asked, my voice came out really bitter.

"Yes," I heard his soft whisper.

"And can I know, why?" I asked again.

"Um...yeah. Because, I am?" He answered, not sure of himself.

"Okay." I stood up; replying.
"Give me my towel...and get out of here," I bitterly stated again.

"Yeah, here." He said, lightly knocking on the door.

I opened it slightly and snatched the towel.

"Now get the hell out of here!" I shouted again in hatred.

"No, wait, I want to say something." His voice came out scared and confused, as if he wanted to say something but he was confused about what he should say and scared about should he say that?

"What?" I asked, wrapping my towel around my body again.

"W-wa....wait. Don't become like this. Come back.."