Chapter Nineteen.

I didn't know Emma Bailey was so hot.
No, seriously.

She wore a white crop top and black skirt and she looked like a super model right now. The moment she came out of the trial room, my eyes popped out.
Seeing my expressions, she grinned and then finalised to buy it.

My shopping was already done. And she just completed hers. We just wanted new Foot wears now.

After everything we bought, we landed our feet in Starbucks.
Ordering our coffees, we both started to chat. It was not at all awkward. I was liking her company a lot. And to my surprise, she was opening up now.
She gave me the highlights of her past life, and they were not at all what we call 'an easy life'. I told her about Jordan too and she said she already knew that.

See? That's why I hated being popular.
My life was like a daily TV show.

"So tell me, why did you run away from the cafeteria today?" Emma asked, sipping her coffee.

I shifted in my position uncomfortably and she noticed.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it. I won't push you." She smiled genuinely and that took my tension away.

But I needed to ask that question to someone desperately. So I took a risk and asked her.

"Emma?" I called her name.

"Yeah?" She was too engrossed in her coffee.

"Is being attracted to someone...bad? Does that make me a bad girl or something?" I nervously asked, hoping she wouldn't look towards me and stare at me shockingly.

"No, June. It's not at all like that. Everyone feels attraction at one point of their life, off course." She shrugged normally.

I mentally sighed.

"Yeah...right." I nodded and smiled shortly.

"So who is that?"

Her question left me startled.

"Who's what?"

"The guy you are attracted to!" She winked naughtily and I felt embarrassed.
"No need to shy off, Sullivan!"

"Um...it's complicated. I don't even know I'm doing...right or not. Its just that...I couldn't ever-" she cut me off as soon as I started circling my answer.

"The name, June!" She shouted; irritated.

"It's Zayd." I said.

Well well well!
Look what we have here.

She literally spat out her drink at me in shock. She started coughing after that while I suffered with STARBUCK'S COFFEE on my FACE!

"You mad woman!" I shouted at her.

"Oh my God..." She started laughing. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" She said as she held her stomach and bursted into howls of laughter.

"I'll get back to you!" I said and walked away with fake anger towards the washroom.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw her still laughing at me.

Jeez. I know its too hard to believe.

If anyone would have told me a month ago, that I would be making out with Zayd six times a day after a month, I would have laughed my ass off and slapped that person in the amusement of his joke.

But now...it was too true.

I washed my face few times and then put some light makeup again. When I looked sober enough to face the world, I sighed and walked out.