Chapter Twenty.

I had nearly a heart attack when Zayd told me what we were going to do tonight.
It was on one side really cool, but the way he wanted to do it gave me second thoughts.

"Zayd, I have never done that before!" I whisperingly shouted; making sure mom didn't hear my panic.

"Just trust me. Nothing will happen!" He shouted back in the same whisper.

Wait a minute.
Let me take you all to the past before you assume we are doing some kind of sexual game in Christian Grey's playroom. No.

Fifteen minutes ago:

"Let's see what...I can do to you...babe.."

"Don't babe me!"

"We are gonna sneak out of your house and go to "the sunset" and stay there till dawn!" He winked at me as he said that.

Wow. I never expected this.

But...I was expecting something else.

"But that's "the sunset". What will we do there now? After the sunset?" I rolled my eyes; stating the obvious statement.

"We are gonna see how the sunrise looks from there.." He said as we moved closer; our foreheads now touching.
My hands automatically got around his neck.

"Hmmm...not bad. But what about mom?"

"We are gonna sneak out!" He said again.

"Yeah...but mom would hear us going out of the door."

"You have no idea what I'm talking about..." He gave me the kind of look which was a threat. Like a threat of Zayden Parker.

Usually when he had that look on the face, he would do things like he was a psychopath.
Last time he climbed a coconut tree and fell down and broke his elbow. Reason? He wanted to gift a girl on the beach a coconut.

Yeah...only he would do that.

Before that, when he had this look, he took me to a graveyard in the midnight. It scared the shit out of me when I heard someone's footsteps and scratching sound of someone's eating a human!
Okay, that was only a cat...eating a crow. But it was still scary.

You would think I was a stupid creature to go with him. But I couldn't really say no to the look he always gave me next.

"NO!" I shouted at his face and pushed him away.

"Hey pretty pleaaaaasee." He pulled me to him again and....

Well that was the look.

His brown puppy dog eyes tortured me and the pouted lip begged me to go with him like he wanted.

Ugh. Why did I always agree to that?

"Fine!" I crossed my hands on my chest and said.

Now:

I was standing on the railing of my room's window and Zayd was standing in the garden; extending his hands like he would catch me. He wanted me to jump.

JUMP!??

"Zayd its necessary to be alive to go to the sunset." I whined.

"June, just jump. I'm here. I'll catch you!" He said.