Chapter Thirty Two

In a room full of thousand or more teenagers, I was feeling lonely as hell.
My friends dragged me to a party on Saturday. I was in no mood to go because things were not the same anymore. But they managed to convince mom and I couldn't refuse in front of mom. She would have asked the reason and I couldn't afford to give her stress by telling her my current situation in school. I was totally bullied by Ella and her puppets' words regularly at school. I ignored for a few days but after that, it was unbearable.
Hearing by every other person around that I was a loser was something I wasn't able to hear. Emma punched some of them and shut them up but she couldn't do it with the whole school, so she stopped after two days. I stopped sitting at the popular table. Everyone said they'll come with me but I refused and told them to carry on. I didn't want my other friends to suffer because of me.
James and Emma always stayed with me, though. They sat with me on the corner table to accompany me. They companied me at home some days and that made me feel better.
In the last few days, I have developed a really soft corner in my heart for the both of them.

But I still wasn't able to forget the times I spent with my best friend.

No one could ever replace those days.

Today's party was at Jasmine's place. She was a really sweet and understanding girl. She never judged me even after all the changes that took place in these past days. She even invited me personally. That was one of the reasons I agreed when James and Emma dragged me.

Now Emma and I sat on the bar; drinking. James went to his buddies. Charlie and Vanessa were with the other group. I didn't mind. They couldn't break their friendship with Zayd just because all that happened. They couldn't be rude to Ella just because she was rude to me.
But I still felt bad that they so easily accepted her in their group.

I had nothing to do in this party. So I preferred only drinking. I have had six tequilas till now and I was still sober. I wanted more.

Emma was not drinking much. She preferred some cocktail, while I took another glass of vodka.
I almost finished my drink when James came and sat with us.

Another guy sat near him. He looked like his twin.
Woah. I didn't know James had a twin.

"You have a twin! Exactly hot like you! I didn't know that," I narrowed my eyes at James and asked.

"June...what are you talking about? I have no twin.." He said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"But there is a guy sitting near you...looking exactly like you.." I pouted.

"Wow! She's drunk... I haven't met drunk June ever!" Emma exclaimed, jumping in her seat.

"I'm not a drink, Em! I'm a girl." I snapped.

They both bursted into laughter after that. I looked at them in confusion.

"Dance?" James came to me and asked.
I grinned and held his hand, jumping towards the dance floor.

We both swayed our bodies to the current song. It was some rap song and I was loving it. I wrapped my arms around James' neck and he did the same on my waist. He pulled me close to him and I gladly went closer, grinning more.

He was looking at me as if I was a chocolate ice cream. I laughed more on that. I rested my head on his shoulder and kept dancing and laughing.

I felt soft kisses trailing on my neck and I welcomed them by moaning. The soft kisses turned into passionate and hungry ones and he moved from my neck to my jaw line.

B-but this was James... No this wasn't right.

"Mmm...James. No, let me go..." I pushed him away slowly and came back to my senses.