Chapter four.

I didn't know it will hurt so bad. I didn't know the trust I had on him will break into millions of pieces in just a second. It was like he stabbed me with knives and left me half dead.

And there, there they stood, naked!

"Just go, get dressed up." I turned away from them and said; I turned because I didn't want them to see I was about to cry.
I heard someone walk away and sighed in relief.

Then I rubbed my forehead; noticing now that I was sweating.

"June, I am sorry, don't cry." Jordan came and held me from behind.

His touch made me weak and the smell he had, that made me stay in his arms.
But somewhere, a small part of mine was against it. And I learned not to ignore it.

I gathered my strength of staying strong and not breaking down, and pushed him away.
I then turned to see him. His face had a mixture of shock and hurt.

"Do NOT come near me. I was fucking worried all this time, and you! You were having your fun time here. Great. Just great." I shouted at him; and to my surprise I didn't cry. At all.

In moments like these, I just broke down usually. But not today.
I was not the kind of girl to cry over the guy who broke my heart and sit in a corner ignoring him.
I was the one to fight back and show him his bloody place.

"But Ju-" he said but I cut him short. I didn't like the idea of him talking and me listening.

"No buts, no cuts here, Mr Jordan Williams! We're over. Hear it again? We. Are. Over. And. Finished."

And with this, I walked out on him. I ran out of his apartment and to the elevator and then to my car.
I drove fast and harsh. I just wanted to return home and sleep.
My head was pounding and I knew I can cry now any minute.

I was badly hurt.

The moments we spent in these two years were nothing? The things he said, the things he made me feel were all fake. And God! That's what pain feels like.
I closed my eyes tightly before opening them again and concentrating on the road.

I knew my eyes were red. Red with anger.
I knew my ears were burning. Burning with anger.
It happened whenever I was hurt and angry at the same time.

Every time I thought that I gave my first kiss to him, a pinch of ache woke up in my chest. Every time I thought I have dreamed of spending my life with him and falling in love with him, I slapped myself.

I hated myself for even thinking like that someday.
But...but I can't help but feeling heart broken. I gave him my trust.
My TRUST!
That was a big thing for me.
And he ended it like this.

The car stopped right in front of my house and I stepped out of it, banged the door hard and walked inside stomping my feet hard.

I stopped in front of the main door to open it. With that, I remembered I need the keys to open it. I opened my sling bag and tried to find the key.
But then I heard music. And it was coming from inside.

I knew it was who inside.

I pushed the door open; which revealed a shirtless Zayd wearing just sweat pants and eating popcorn.
He was also playing some stupid car game on the TV.

I didn't bother to say anything to him, just got more irritated.
He saw me and as I walked past him, he sensed my mood.
He kept the popcorn bowl aside and walked after me.

I ran faster and till I reached the top of the stairs, he has just started walking up.

"June! What happened?" He shouted as I heard him running up in haste.