E X T R A S --- Bad Boy ---

A/N

Thank you PoetryThanki for the amazing cover <3

So I decided to add up a part from this story when June and Zayd were apart during Ella's appearances. You all already know what was going on with June at that time, but no one had a clue about Zayd's point of view. Isn't it thrilling?

Enjoy reading the bad boy <3

___________________________________

When my alarm went off that morning, the only thought appeared in my mind was - 'Great, another day without her!'
Honestly, I hated to wake up nowadays. It was pure torture realizing in my mind how much I'm hurting June everyday by my act. I didn't realize anything when she was there, but yes I know now how much I love her and how much important she is.
Taking a long shower when I reached my room, I saw some new texts in my phone.
I opened it, seeing Ella's name appearing.

Pick me up! I don't have a ride today, boyfriend. ;)

My teeth gritted with each other in annoyance. This girl was such a pain in the ass. I hated to pick my fake girlfriend in the mornings because that would mean June will see me with her and the heartbreaking expression her face held at that time, wasn't bearable.
I quickly got ready and left my house, eating nothing. I hated to have breakfast at my house anyway. I loved it when mom...June's mom made it for me. Now that I couldn't eat the food she made, I didn't want to eat at all.
I was going early to her residence because I knew June would be late like everyday. She wouldn't see me if I would go too early. She must be in her dreams right now.
When my car parked in her house's drive way, I called Ella.

"Where the hell are you?" I asked her in a bored tone.

"Wait up, I need to straighten my hair boyfriend." She said sweetly, and then hung up immediately without even waiting for my answer.

"The fuck?" I groaned.

Tapping my finger on the steering wheel, I waited for her. After a few minutes, I got bored so I got out of the car and leaned on it, watching the morning sky.

"Yeah mom! I've got it." I heard her chuckle and say this to her mom. My eyes automatically snapped towards a tall, beautiful brunette coming out of her house's gate.

So my plan failed.

But...Damn she looked so beautiful...

My jaw clenched as I saw her look towards me with hurt in her eyes. It was like she was silently asking me 'why?'. I looked away, glancing at the sky again. I plastered a fake boring expression on my face and continued ignoring her.
From the corner of my eyes, I saw her sitting in her car.
She drove away as fast as she could and soon, was out of my sight.

She didn't know how much this distance was affecting me. I didn't even want her to know anyway. I wanted her to hate me in order to keep her safe from everything. I didn't want her to lose herself again, like she did back then when that terrible incident happened with her.

When we had only ten minutes to reach school, my fake girlfriend walked out of the house smiling cheekily.

"Sorry," she winked and sat in the car.

Bitch.

I drove us to school, not saying a word.

The math lecture was dreadful. June just sat in front of me and so I couldn't help but stare at her the whole time. At times, she turned back to look at me and I would look away that time. And then, I again stared at her like a creepy stalker.
She was so beautiful.