You're Beautiful To Me

Jess's POV

I was in Lily's warm embrace when my phone beeped from the bedside table. I picked it up and tilted my head, confused at the text I saw.

"What's the matter, babe?"Lily questioned with a worried look on my face.

"I'm not sure, your ma texted me from my mum's phone.It sounds important but she didn't say what it was.I think I need to leave."I replied reluctantly.

"Awww...well let me walk you home?"Lily said with a smile.

I nodded and took her hand in mine, grabbing my keys and jacket. She locked the door once we got outside and kissed me once on the nose.I grinned, beginning to walk with our hands intertwined.

On the way, Lily suddenly stopped us and held my shoulders tight.

"I'm gonna ask you something personal about my name, is that okay?" She said nervously. I nodded, shrugging at the same time.

"C-Can you just call me Bee? Just so my family don't come and look for every girl called Lily in the state.Y-You don't have to if you don-" Bee now started to ramble but I shut her up with a kiss.

"It's fine, baby. As long as you're by my side and even after that, I'll call you whatever you want me to call you." I said with a kiss to her forehead which was quite hard since I had to stand on my toes.

Bee grinned and held my small hand again, letting me lean into her side.Too soon, we reached my house and we were saying goodbye.

"If it's anything too serious, I'll give you your space , 'kay?"

"Yeah, I'm sure I just forgot something important or my mum wants me to bring some books."

"Okay, bye sugar." Bee kissed me softly and sweetly.

"Bye, Bee." I mumbled against her lips.

We pulled away and I opened the door to be met with the sight of my mum crying on the couch and Bee's parents comforting her.

I ran over to my mum, crouching in front of her and grabbing her cheeks with my hands. I know she wasn't my mum, but I could tell something was terribly wrong.

Her eyes looked like those of a dead fish, her normally curly hair tousled around her shoulders.Her face was pale as a sheet and her hands, oh my god her hands were littered with tiny cuts and blood.

"W-What happened, mum?" I stammered out, fearing the worst.

"T-Theo's d-" she cut herself off and ran to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

"Lola, what's wrong? Tell me what happened to him!" I stood up and walked over to Jade and Lola along with Bee by their side now.

"He...died in an e-earthquake." Jade spoke softly and gently, cowering from me.

Everything went black and white all of a sudden.My breathing was heavy, nothing seemed real. I collapsed on my knees onto the floor and cried. I cried so hard even though Theo wasn't my real dad. I cried because he taught me so many things. He taught me how to act. He taught me Science, hell, he even taught me singing lessons at one point.

I cried because he was no longer alive.

A/N:OOOOKAY THAT WAS SAD TO WRITE.I'm sorry for the character death and sudden name changes.I've had these ideas for a long time but haven't had time to write them down so I put them into these chapters.Thanks for putting up with my horrible writing!!!