Not relevant to the story but kinda

Okokokokok.

So as you lovely people probably know/don't know...

I hAvE a GiRlFrIeNd

Haters back off bitches.

And we always send each other long speeches and shit and notes and stuff.

This time I'm taking it a step bigger.

Don't read if you don't want to but this is for her:3

Love ya, pugluv1203

---------------<3------------------

Mein liebe,

Thanks for reading this if you've taken the time to read it.<3

I know I've said this in different languages,in notes and in texts but I really honestly mean it.

I love you.

I've never felt like this about anyone before.I've never known what it's like to love anyone outside of my family until now.

No one understands me like you do around here.You're the one that can relate to my problems.You're the one that didn't think I was weird when I told you that thing about your nan.(XD)

You're one of the very few people who know about my scars.

And yes,I know that putting this in an online book where about 200 people read it is stupid but.

You know me,you understand me.

I love you,and I hope that somehow your perfect being loves me too for some reason.

I mean,look at me.I sometimes wonder why you agreed to go out with me on that day in CU.

But that's besides the point.

I can say it in so many different languages,I could say it in so many different forms of media,hell,I could put it on a banner and hang in on our school gates.

But no matter what,it will always stay and mean the same.

You're perfect and I love you.<3

Your girlfriend,
Jasmine❤️