Cute

*WARNING*Maybe a yuri kiss.And some ass grabbing.And some mild language.And-
FRANCE SHUT THE HELL UP.
France:Onhonhonhonhonhon mon amie~
^_~
^_~
^_~
^_~
^_~
^_~

Lola's POV

I looked down at Jade in my arms in my arms.I smiled inwardly when she questioned as to what the scene looked like to other people.

I simply shrugged but on the inside,i knew EXACTLY what this looks like.

I just didn't want to let this moment go.

I led her into the stairwell,where the nurses office was.And at that moment,i felt her face nuzzle into the crook of my neck softly.I smiled down at her and held her tighter.I wanted her to know that he was being protected,no matter what the situation.

Oh jeez, Im so easily attracted.Im one of those people that if you meet me and I happen to fall for you,I become obsessed with you.

My train of thought was interrupted when she tugged on my hair slightly.

"Lola,were at the hallway."

I chuckled at the obvious note and put her down.She was still blushing madly though,and I thought this was absolutely adorable.As soon as she looked at me,I pulled her hood down revealing her long brown hair.

"You look pretty like that,y"know."

She blushed even harder at my comment.

"T-Thank you...."

I intertwined my fingers with hers and brushed her fringe out of her eyes.Jade looked surprised and then smiled softly up at me.She ran her thumb over my hand and mouthed one sentence that clearly showed her gratefulness.

"Thank you,Lola."

I nodded at her and walked with Jade into the hallway.

Jades POV

When we reached the office,the receptionist smiled and typed a few things on her computer.Then,she handed me a piece of laminated paper,presumably my timetable.

I nodded at her to show my thanks and by now,I had completely forgotten about my headache and panic attack.All that mattered right now was Lola,and Lola only.

Lola smiled at me and intertwined her fingers with mine.I was looking at all of her perfect face features when suddenly...

"Eww...you whores get a room,"an extremely annoying voice seemed to come out of nowhere and shattered our perfect moment of peace.

"Melissa."Lola growled as she stared at the girl who was the owner of the voice.
She had long brown hair with blonde highlights which was tied up in a messy bun.Her face was loaded with makeup and I tried not to laugh as her possy behind her was re-doing their own makeup.

"And who do we have here,hmm?"she enquired,as if I would reply to her with a kind answer when she talked to me and Lola like that.

Then,I did something very rash.

I grabbed the collar of Lola's shirt,looked into her surprised eyes and smirked.

"J-j-jade...what are you-mmph!?"

I cut her off by kissing her passionately and to add more disgust to the girls faces,I ran one hand through her beautiful blonde hair and snaked the other one around her waist.

She kissed back,surprisingly,considering the fact that we met an hour ago.I could hear her chuckle and moan slightly and then she grabbed my waist tightly.

I moaned back as I heard the sound of high heels clicking away from us and into the hallway.

:3AUHORS NOTEY:3

Ayyyye wassup guys! Sorry I haven't bee able to update.Exams and my mums asian.You get the gist.Also she switched off the wifi so I didn't have wifi for like,two weeks?Pft idek anymore man..

But heyyyyyy shoutout to my lovely girlfriend pugluv1203 as she inspired me for this story and yeah she's amazing.<3 Please go read her stories and I promise you a long chapter soon after exams k?

I love you all and thanks for reading! Baiiiiii!

Wuv y'all,Jazzy🌸