Asexual?

Lola's POV

I grabbed her ass and smirked slightly.Jeez,finally they're gone.But,Jade isn't stopping the kiss.Shes going forward and escalating with more and more passion and fiestyness(Author:lol wut.)

"J-Jade?"

Her expression seemed to falter a bit.

"I'm s-sorry Lola...I didn't mean to-"

I blushed and looked down at my feet.

"I'm asexual."

She immediately drew back from me and looked all flustered.

"Oh my god I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to do anything you didn't want to d-"

"But that doesn't mean I don't wanna do this."

While she seemed to process that sentence,I grabbed a pen out of my pocket and wrote my number on her arm.

"Call me and I'll meet you under the library after the last class ok?"

Her embarrassed expression lessened a bit then she nodded.I looked at her timetable and smiled.

"We have Music next in ten minutes."

"We?"

"We are in the same form,you noticed?"

Jade looked at me and her face brightened the instant I said that.

---------Timeskip brought to you by lazy author-------

Jades POV

"That.Was.Amazing."I panted and wheezed.We were at Lola's house and literally,that was probably the best first sex anyone could have ever.

"I know babe,I know."Lola chuckled and turned to face me on the bed.I yawned and snuggled into her chest before realizing.

"Babe?"

"Hmm?"

"I need to tell my parents that I'm staying over at yours."

"Oh right."

I picked up my phone and texted my mum.I wouldn't need pyjamas,I could sleep naked for all I care.Lolas parents were in another state for a week so we would be good.

My mum texted back an "ok" as it was Friday and Lola's house was only a block from mine(author:Can someone from America please tell me what a block is? I have no clue what a block is I'm from the UK XD Thanks)

I smiled and put down my phone.

"I'm staying over."

"Mmm."

"So what do you wanna do now?"

Lola smiled and looked at me as if she was contemplating the wonderful choices.

"We can either snuggle and kiss,or we can do it again." She smirked.

I blushed and giggled while tracing down her chest.

"I quite like the second choice."