Universe

*more time skips to after Jade is discharged and shizz.*

I twiddled my thumbs and nervously paced around my room,wondering if Jade had got into another accident or something shitty like that.

I sighed and tied my hair into a braid,tying it to the side.For a few months,I had finally decided that my hair would be blonde with my cowslick dyed blue.

Suddenly,the doorbell rang and I jumped up at the sound.I ran downstairs and composed before opening the door,expecting a small wave and smile from Jade.

But what I was NOT expecting was a pair of soft lips against mine as soon as the door opened.

I squeaked a little in surprise then opened my eyes to see Jade with her eyes fluttered close.Her hair was now brown with blonde highlights in the fringe.

Jade pulled away after a minute or so,when she pressed her forehead against mine.

"I remember everything."She said,barely above a whisper.

My eyes widened in shock and my jaw dropped open as she hugged me tightly,as if I would disappear.

"I had a dream last night,and it mentioned everything from beginning to end."She said grinning.

I gasped then picked her up,twirling her around then holding her tightly.

"Oh my god that's amazing!"I beamed at her.

Jade nodded happily as I set her down.I grabbed her calloused fingers and smiled brightly at her.

My beautiful universe.