Reunion

*TRIGGER WARNING*

Lola's POV

I took a deep breath as Jade drove the car into my driveway,we were back in our small town where we lived.

I saw my dad waiting by the window and when he saw our car,he stumbled and ran over to the door.I laughed softly and got out,Jade following suit.

I looked at the house that I hadn't been in for two years now.Jade took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"You okay?"She said softly.

"Yeah just,remembering."I replied.

We both walked forward and I was greeted by a huge hug from my dad.After finally pulling apart,my gaze fell upon a young girl who looked to be around seven standing in the hallway.

My jaw dropped when I saw her and she did the same before running into my arms.

"My wish came true! It actually came true!"She squealed and hugged my legs.

I turned to my dad who was explaining the whole thing to Jade,ignoring my look of pure joy.

I decided to relish in the moment and picked her up,looking at her carefully.

"Are you the big sister I wished for?"She asked innocently.

I smiled and hugged her.

"Yes and weird thing is,I've been wishing for you too."

So turns out that before I left,my mom and dad were thinking about how much I wanted a little sister,but knowing I wouldn't have a real one because of mom's cancer.And since I had been wanting a sibling since I was around eight,they decided to adopt the little girl,and her name was Liberty.

Liberty had long waist length brown hair,and grey eyes that honestly looked so innocent without her even trying.She was now my adorable little sister.

So after we had lunch together and caught up on each others' lives,Jade looked at the time and realized that we had to go meet Sophia and Theo back at the park.

I kissed my dad ok the cheek and hugged Liberty one more time and then we were off.Both of us agreed that each of us would stay at our parents' houses then meet up at my house everyday.

And that would be the same for two weeks which is also how long our break was.I stared out the window as Jade turned on the music system and plugged her phone to the aux chord.

I got to choose the songs for this small journey,I remember Jade promising me and I picked 'Welcome To The Black Parade' by My Chemical Romance because why the hell not.

She grinned and turned a corner,while I air drummed to the song which was now playing on full volume.

I looked out the window and blushed a deep red when I saw Theo and Sophia laughing and pointing at Jade's car which had reached the park.

I flipped them off and got out of the car,Jade following suit.

"You guys are hilarious when it comes to songs!"Theo said in between deep breaths to try and calm himself down.

"Shut up..."I mumbled but Jade just giggled and put her arm around my waist.

Sophia looked at us and 'aww'ed but I just gestured to the ring on her finger and tried to change the subject.

"So how many more months till the wedding?"

Theo quickly replied before Sophia could answer.

"About 7 we planned out."He said with a proud look on his face.